Back Pack system.

I got confused . Everyone is talking about Back Pack. So , now my question is :

What is Back Pack?

Why it need?

How to script it? ( knowledge )

Should i use it in my script?

A backpack is a bag you carry on your back(BACKpack) that you can use to hold items that is too much for you to carry in your hands,

You don't need it, you use it to hold items but if you need it I guess you can hide drugs in them to hide it from plain sight,

How to script it?
Attach backpack to player if they bought it (add smth like HasBackpack in your player data and check for it)
Make sure it gets saved+loaded,
All you need is basic knowledge

Should you use it? It's up to you if you want to use it.

You don't know what a backpack is

If your gamemode type is roleplay/survival or Dayz or something close - it's recommended to use such system. It's like a portable-character inventory that you can store items in usually got limits like 30 or 20 slots.
this type of system might get you more players in your server - about the knowledge you perhaps need some basic scripting knowledge & depends on how do you want the inventory look (textdraws/dialogs/messages).

There are some inventory systems done already and you can use them like: https://github.com/Southclaw/SIF/blo.../Inventory.pwn

It's from Southclaw's Interactivity Framework (SIF)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaydenJason
Посмотреть сообщение
A backpack is a bag you carry on your back(BACKpack) that you can use to hold items that is too much for you to carry in your hands,

You don't need it, you use it to hold items but if you need it I guess you can hide drugs in them to hide it from plain sight,

How to script it?
Attach backpack to player if they bought it (add smth like HasBackpack in your player data and check for it)
Make sure it gets saved+loaded,
All you need is basic knowledge

Should you use it? It's up to you if you want to use it.

You don't know what a backpack is
LOL! . I know. I ask about In Game SAMP backPack system. What it do. Thats it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stanford
Посмотреть сообщение
If your gamemode type is roleplay/survival or Dayz or something close - it's recommended to use such system. It's like a portable-character inventory that you can store items in usually got limits like 30 or 20 slots.
this type of system might get you more players in your server - about the knowledge you perhaps need some basic scripting knowledge & depends on how do you want the inventory look (textdraws/dialogs/messages).

There are some inventory systems done already and you can use them like: https://github.com/Southclaw/SIF/blo.../Inventory.pwn

It's from Southclaw's Interactivity Framework (SIF)
BTW thanks. But i need BackPack not inventory

backpack purpose is most likely to be used as inventory so they're basically the same!