Need your help. "Mapping"

i use MTA because Samp editor little bet hard for me to use.
but MTA doesn't have all editor objects so if can u guys drop some download links for all samp objects to add it to MTA
and i saw many videos on ******* about adding samp editor objects to MTA but not all objects or the objects i need!
i will be thankful if u can help me.

I'm afraid no one can help you. There were some tutorials when the first new objects were added, but after version e people gave up MTA, because there were simply to many objects to add, and they had to actually replace original objects in the MTA editor.

There are scripts that replicate the object handling that MTA has. Try to get a hold of any editor from either Fusez, or Adri1. They are user friendly and they give you access to all the objects provided by SA-MP.

That's sad..
is it impossible to add walls & floors ? these objects the most needed for me these days and i can't find them in MTA
that's my last request, just drop some links for walls & floors objects nothing else

As far as I know, only objects from 0.3c and 0.3d were added to MTA at some point, and there aren't any usable floors among them (I might be wrong, tough).
Just use the editors I mentioned. You have everything you need at almost no cost. They even generate a streamer friendly code.