Question about streamer

Recently, I have noticed im using interiors with alot of objects and players cant see far objects when he should. I have decided to increase the maximum streaming objects in one place with this command:
Код:
Streamer_SetVisibleItems(STREAMER_TYPE_OBJECT, 800);
However, when the server (500slots) gets 3>players it startes to lag so hard, that its basiaclly impossiable to play. I'm not sure its because of the objects, but I just wanted to ask why this happens? the server is hosted and when 2 players inside everything is fine <no lags>, but when we are 3 and near some sort of 2 places of objects it started to lag hard.

Thought about this command:
Код:
Streamer_SetTickRate(150);
will it fix it? Default tickrate <50> maybe 150 would increase performance?

Should I use streamdistance instead of SetVisibleItems?
Please Help me improve my codes.

this is quite urgent.. i wouldn't bump for no reason, i really need simple answer to this question, in the streamer thread i couldn't find a real answer to this..

please help!

PHP код:
Streamer_SetVisibleItems 
This is bullshit...delete it.

Yes you need to set the stream distance.

And delete the tick rate stuff.

Just add the parameter in your objects for the draw distance...but dont make them too high

Greekz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaliber
Посмотреть сообщение
PHP код:
Streamer_SetVisibleItems 
This is bullshit...delete it.

Yes you need to set the stream distance.

And delete the tick rate stuff.

Just add the parameter in your objects for the draw distance...but dont make them too high

Greekz
actually this command makes the object in one place being able to stream for player.. for example if you are in custom mate interior and you are in the hallway you cant see the end of it, however with Streamer_SetVisibleItems set to 800 you can see everything... the question is will it make overall lag in the server? maybe should only just stream distance.