I'm scared

If you ever decide to give him a refund check if it's your PS3 he's giving back. Make sure he's not giving you some crappy old PS3 in return.

AAAAAAhhh :O . Ohh thats you! NeverMind

I am sure he don't have a bill and you didn't gave him any warranties !

According to me, i would blame that guy because he should have tested the product while buying. So i would recommend you to don't return him the money in my first priority but in case such a situation appears, refund him the half amount after taking your product back in a condition it was at the time of buying.

Defend yourself with a knife and tell him to suck his nan's fanny.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gammix
Посмотреть сообщение

According to me, i would blame that guy because he should have tested the product while buying. So i would recommend you to don't return him the money in my first priority but in case such a situation appears, refund him the half amount after taking your product back in a condition it was at the time of buying.
I offered to demonstrate it to him he refused and is now acting weird when I ask him for q video or pic of the problem

Quote:

I offered to demonstrate it to him he refused and is now acting weird when I ask him for q video or pic of the problem

Then he's obviously trying to scam you mate, I suggest you block him from whatever your speaking to him on and carry on with your life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gammix
Посмотреть сообщение

Since when does 2nd hand stuff give you warranties?

@OP, He's most likely scamming you, did you bring it to his house?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamester
Посмотреть сообщение
Since when does 2nd hand stuff give you warranties?

@OP, He's most likely scamming you, did you bring it to his house?
Warranty cards give you warranty if they are still valid till now. And also if the seller gives him his word for the product -.-

Here is the way I see it, he isn't happy if he is trying to scam you or not that is irrelevant what is important to recognize that this has now become an adult situation. You should speak with your parents and work with them towards a solution. Now for some reason that is not an option since they would be upset because you sold it I would still recommend telling them what happened. Being an adult means having to take responsibility no matter what happened there is no shame asking for help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pottus
Посмотреть сообщение
Being an adult means having to take responsibility no matter what happened there is no shame asking for help.
And asking help doesn't include asking in SA:MP Forums. We cannot help with the problems you're facing in your real life.

Anyhow, you should get your parents/guardian involved in this like Pottus said.

If the product was working perfectly fine before sale and you tested it, It may have been damaged in shipping/Transport.

I'd recommend giving the guy a call and asking for proof of the it turning off after 20 seconds, If he doesn't send you the proof. He is scamming you pal or Just hasn't read your message.

It is possible it was damaged in shipping but you need that proof of it not working correctly. I wouldn't offer him the refund unless your very sure that it is damaged.

What Mauzen said.

And I would ignore him and tell him its his own problem right now, and he should have tested the console when he was buying and not after he bought it as he might have done something while plugging it in or dropped it...

What everyone said.

Also, Just talk to him. If he is pissed, Just tell him to control his tone and cut the call. You dont need to care much, You wont even see him in ur life again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [UE]Milan
Посмотреть сообщение
What everyone said.

Also, Just talk to him. If he is pissed, Just tell him to control his tone and cut the call. You dont need to care much, You wont even see him in ur life again.
It doesn't work that way. He is somewhat responsible for the sale he made.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [ND]xXZeusXx.
Посмотреть сообщение
It doesn't work that way. He is somewhat responsible for the sale he made.
No one cares what happens in India, Its not the same everywhere.

OT: Dont be afraid if you haven't done anything wrong. Simple.

What's the guy's name i'll take care of him for you

You shouldn't be scared.

Shit happens.