I'm scared

Hiya, Yesterday I sold someone a working PS3 with a few games and stuff for Ј40 and now he sent me a message that it turns off after 20 seconds into gameplay and he sounded like he was very pissed off I was going to do him a refund but I don't have the money anymore I ignored his call and now I don't know what to fucking do. any suggestions?

Were you aware before you sold the console that it turned after 20 seconds of gameplay, if so, then its your fault for not informing him. If not, ask him for proof, and if he doesn't send you it then just forget about it, but if he does. Do what a honest man would do and refund him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steel_
View Post
Hiya, Yesterday I sold someone a working PS3 with a few games and stuff for Ј40 and now he sent me a message that it turns off after 20 seconds into gameplay and he sounded like he was very pissed off I was going to do him a refund but I don't have the money anymore I ignored his call and now I don't know what to fucking do. any suggestions?
You've arrange that 'refund' money from somewhere again, m8. It's your fault. Don't ignore the call, just tell him, that: "Sorry, sir. I don't have the money anymore. Please kindly wait for some days, I'll arrange the money, and will do a refund for you as soon as possible. Sorry for any inconvenience. Thank you".

Tell to your parents. They will find a way to deal with it.

It didn't turn off after 20 seconds I was even testing it an hour before sale I really can't repay him it's one of those situations

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steel_
View Post
It didn't turn off after 20 seconds I was even testing it an hour before sale I really can't repay him it's one of those situations
So he either didn't set it up properly, or he's trying to scam you.

I'd recommend that you ask him to see it turning off for yourself.

running away from your problem wont do much. better face it like they already mentioned above

Whatever youre planning to do, first of all keep up the contact with him. People selling trash and then ignoring your calls are #1 in the piss-off ranking.

If it didn't do that before, then don't give his money back. He might want to pull off the clasic 'switch' trick. If it was generically yours, then you should know.

You tested it. Sounds like it's somehing on his side. He probably wants to scam you or no longer wishes to have a PS3. Just remain mature and don't ignore him. Sold is sold, you could perhaps visit the guy to take a look for yourself.

Ј40 is far bellow current market price, so I suppose there was a reason why you went that low?

tell ur parents and deal with the fact they will call you pussy cat
also......... don't sell stuff again plz... we dont need these threads anymore

If it worked when you sold it he most likely messed around with it and fucked up, his problem if it worked before it was sold.

Run. He's probably pissed and is looking to kill you.

When you proceeded with the transaction you should of tested the console in front of him, so that he wouldnt be able to pull off a scam.

If it was delivered via an external source, tell him that it may have been damaged by the courier, which is his problem to sort out I believe (in a private sale). Ask him to claim compensation for whatever courier you used, provide the delivery details.

A bit odd how you admitted you 'Even tested it for an hour' before selling it. What was the reason you felt the need to 'test' it? I've had my PS3 for years, it's always worked, but if I were to sell it - I'd turn it on, delete all my personal data off it, turn it off and sell it. I wouldn't see the need of me to "test" it unless I knew it was faulty or something dodgy previously happened to it.

Just my 2 cents.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pizzy
Посмотреть сообщение
If it was delivered via an external source, tell him that it may have been damaged by the courier, which is his problem to sort out I believe (in a private sale). Ask him to claim compensation for whatever courier you used, provide the delivery details.

A bit odd how you admitted you 'Even tested it for an hour' before selling it. What was the reason you felt the need to 'test' it? I've had my PS3 for years, it's always worked, but if I were to sell it - I'd turn it on, delete all my personal data off it, turn it off and sell it. I wouldn't see the need of me to "test" it unless I knew it was faulty or something dodgy previously happened to it.

Just my 2 cents.
He claimed to test it an hour before the sale, not testing it for an hour, and even if it did take an hour he may have removed all the game save storage and logged out from his PSN account.

It's better if you explain him that you were testing it and stuff, but doesn't answer his calls and ignoring him, will be look like you really scam him...

when he buyed it from you, you didn't give he Warranty with it lol
just ignore he because it not your problem if he Touch the ps3 with hammer xd

@jlait - It is not like the guy has the capability to repair things for the seller, You do not even know what you are talking about. There is no 'warranty' when it comes to used things that is about to be sold, No offence, but i am just trying to correct your information.

On-Topic: You should've done a final test before sending it to him or something <even though you did this an hour ago before selling it> just to make sure. He might be scamming you, or he didn't set up the PS3 properly. Do not ignore his calls, that will just make him pissed off or even worst something which involves with the cop.

- Apologize to my grammar, or if i have repeated the same answer over and over again -