Help me about Robbank system

I have an error of the KEYPAD is not show in this door. I think I have lost some code but I can't find, some body help me please

Is there a button to touch when pressing "f" but the keypad doesn't shown?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeilC
Посмотреть сообщение
Is there a button to touch when pressing "f" but the keypad doesn't shown?
I don't see a button, and I come to the point of the keyad and pressing "f" and "enter" but It doesn't show a keypad

Show us your textdraws code and codes.

You've got keypad and button codes?like CreateDynamicObject/CreateObject for the keypad and CreateButton for the button, use streamer and yom_buttons

Quote:
Originally Posted by iMac2
Посмотреть сообщение
Show us your textdraws code and codes.
Sorry, I can't understand what you mean.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeilC
Посмотреть сообщение
You've got keypad and button codes?like CreateDynamicObject/CreateObject for the keypad and CreateButton for the button, use streamer and yom_buttons
I have copy Include file Keypad to my server include file, but it still not show a object to press. I don't know how to do this
I copy all code from old version mode and psate in my recently mode, It's not error. Still this problem. I think I'm losing some thing but I can't find

Update your streamer plugin with new ones, or maybe show me your include file keypad. the codes

Update your streamer (plugin and include) and make sure that you have the yom_buttons in your includes file, also make sure that you have this
PHP код:
#include <yom_buttons>