how would i give a player a vehicle

like how would i make this cmd give the player a car (a little bit ofset of there pos, and make it put them in the vehicle) so how would i do that so it spawned a car for them in there posision and they are auto placed into the vehicle?.

Check Simon's Debug FS, i has a /v function, which spawns a car at a player's position and puts them in it.

just create a Car with CrateVehicle and then use PuPlayerInvehicle ........ If you can wait then wait for one more day, And i will be releasing a fully funtional and huge Car system with speedometer and other many cool funtions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ۞●•λвнiиаv•●۞
just create a Car with CrateVehicle and then use PuPlayerInvehicle ........ If you can wait then wait for one more day, And i will be releasing a fully funtional and huge Car system with speedometer and other many cool funtions.
a car spawner? I can't wait for it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by [SU
BP13 ]
Quote:
Sorry, but what you mean by that?

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by [SU
BP13 ]
Quote:
Sorry, but what you mean by that?
that means I would really enjoy (like) your car spawner.

thank you