Plugin/include issue? [Strange]

After i updated the server plugins/includes this is what's happening:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8b2gPSKMGg ( lag is mostly shown in the last part of the video)

I tried to find the prob on my own for days but it seems like i can't :/ so i'm asking here..
It's a strange lag from players.. it's like their teleporting/blinking form 1 pos to another, this couldn't be the script i guess, the server was running fine untill i updated all plugins/includes.

bump..

Maybe you could post the includes/plugins you use?

plugins:
Код:
sscanf.dll streamer.dll
includes:
Код:
#include <a_samp>
#include <zcmd>
#include <dini>
#include <lethaldudb2>
#include <sscanf2>
#include <streamer>
#include <foreach>

xF , as it is a Server Lag , you could find it out from the server logs. Use , crashdetect and nativechecker plugin.

Copy server.cfg and paste it in your pawn folder change the name to pawn.cfg. After you've done that. Inside

pawn.cfg type " -d3 " and there shouldn't be "" when you type -d3. After you've done that , save that pawn.cfg file

with that " -d3 " and then recompile your script. After you've done that , post your server logs here , that will point

out the line that is causing this problem. It will also point out if any include or plugin is playing a role to make the server

buggy.

I fixed the problem on my own, thanks for your time eventhough those plugins & includes weren't the problem nor helped. +rep for both.

No problem bro. I'll help you anytime you need.