[HELP]Few mistakes in the sidejob [ +rep ]

Hey all i was making 1 side job and it compiled good , But it didn't worked as i want it to...
here's the pastebin of it
http://pastebin.com/QpkMUULU

So , what i want was like when player type /startdeliver he gets 1 cp , when he enters the cp he gets a MSG , " Wait till the paper is delivered and the CP must disapper and after 10 seconds [ timer ] , he must get another msg , " Go to the next house to deliver the paper " , and he must get other cp

and after the 8th cp , he must get the last cp , i made a cpcounts that will count ..

But what i also want is when he enters for example case 4 , he must not get that case 4 cp again , and after he collects all cp's he gets the last cp ... and at the Last CP , he gets msg , " You have Delivered all the paper's ! "

How is it working now?
When i type /startdeliver i get 1 cp , when i go to the cp it doesn't work .. this is what happening now

after the bug is done i will make a filterscript of this job

Are you the guy that i need help but, you asked for payment?

Quote:

If you want the whole codes for your random skin , I am ready to give you , but I work on payment..

with Paypal?

Quote:

If you have paypal , then you can trust me

Ye i am the one , the thing you needed is basic , but the thing i am working is somewhat different , it's a whole sidejob

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuckingcruse
View Post
Ye i am the one , the thing you needed is basic , but the thing i am working is somewhat different , it's a whole sidejob
Some expert scripter also can't fix my Skin dialog. But they aren't asked for fucking payment. But, you just a Big Clucker. What a shame... Ok, If like that you want.

You have to pay everyone who help you with this ok?
Quote:

[HELP]Few mistakes in the sidejob [ +rep ]

Quote:

Working for money -any bug 3 euors , 2 bug 5 euros 5 bugs 20 euros for fixing system 15 euros ..

Adding new system -Small - 20 euros ( mostly commands ) Big - 35 euros ( mostly jobs , and other systems )

Making a job in server for RPG - 50 euros

Making server advance( adding nice systems and making it more awesome) -RPG - 100 euros And other servers - 80 euros

Swipe a PM , if you want multiple tasks then it can become cheap.. And the payment must be done with PayPal , Half money before starting work , and half money at the mid half....

Not much talking, Eh?

i didnt check all of the code yet,try to change under OnPlayerEnterCheckpoint,range set it to 3.,if it doesnt work reply and i will check all of the code

Dude that's not the matter for sure.. try checking the codes

did you try or not?checkpoint size is 4 and it calls OnPlayerEnterCheckpoint when you reach any side of it,not only the middle,so if you only put 1 range ,it wont detect it,just try what i said,try to put range 4

I did , my problem was after 10 seconds he don't get msg and the checkpoint stays whatvi want is whrn he tocuh it , it must disapper after 10 secs other cp appers and cp must not repeat ..

instead of using IsPlayerInRangeOfPoint,do like this
pawn Code:
new checkpointid[MAX_PLAYERS];
/when setting his checkpoint,use:
checkpointid[playerid] = put id here;
//under onplayerentercheckpoint use:
if(checkpointid[playerid] == id)
{
     //code here
}

Rough draw up.
PHP Code: