SA-MP 0.3.7 RC (now released)

Works fine for me.

Please, more index's ( slots ) to assign the object in SetPlayerAttachedObject function.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crayder
View Post
That will never happen unless he only made it for CJ. Each piece of CJ's clothing is a new object.
Yes, its a singleplayer feature, i don't see why not do this, seeing as CJ is the main character on GTA:SA, thats why i told its a huge work for a minimal update like 0.3.7 is, it would take so much time to be done and documented. But i hope Kalcor do it someday, would be very funny if we could use CJ as main character again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felipe_Freeze
View Post
Please, more index's ( slots ) to assign the object in SetPlayerAttachedObject function.
That will NOT happen, we are lucky to have 10 slots available anyway, because initially we had just 5 and we weren't supposed to have anymore, more than 10 is completely unnecessary.

suggest for Anti-GM please add function emulated damage for any types. example
pawn Code:
GiveDamage(playerid,"Splat");
GiveDamage(playerid,"Explosion");
GiveDamage(playerid,"Helicopter Blades");
GiveDamage(playerid,"All");
types: https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/Weapons

Quote:
Originally Posted by long76
View Post
pawn Code:
That's easy to do. You don't need those functions.

Quote:
View Post
That's easy to do. You don't need those functions.
even bullet damage?

Quote:
Originally Posted by long76
View Post
pawn Code:
https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=563387
Use Slice's weaponconfig include.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ipsLeon
View Post
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abagail
Посмотреть сообщение
I know it's been mentioned many times before but I really would like to see some support for modifying CULL zones. The best way I can think of would be to allow us to modify the client's CULL zone file directly per the server(not the actual file, just the data) if that's even possible.
YES. This would especially help with my current project. I could create a cull zone that rain would not affect! Also my garage system would be significantly advanced.

EDIT: Removing CULL zones would be extremely badass too! We would be able to disable tuning/paynspray garages!

Error Install SAMP 0.3.7 - RC3 !!

Help My Pls,
Print(Photo):

Please, Help My !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBugs
Посмотреть сообщение

Help My Pls,
Print(Photo):

Please, Help My !!
Redownload the client

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
YES. This would especially help with my current project. I could create a cull zone that rain would not affect! Also my garage system would be significantly advanced.

EDIT: Removing CULL zones would be extremely badass too! We would be able to disable tuning/paynspray garages!
I do have the concern that SA:MP is unable to manipulate the game files dynamically(as in after the game loads) which may be a concern - but if everything is done within OnGameModeInit I believe it should be fine.

And #MrBugs try redownloading the installation file.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBugs
Посмотреть сообщение

Help My Pls,
Print(Photo):

Please, Help My !!
Are you running any Anti-Virus? Try disabling it or whitelisting the installer. I had this problem often back when I was using McAfee.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abagail
Посмотреть сообщение
I do have the concern that SA:MP is unable to manipulate the game files dynamically(as in after the game loads) which may be a concern - but if everything is done within OnGameModeInit I believe it should be fine.
Well objects and pickups are loaded at the same time as cull blocks and they are in the same files. I would only need it in OnGameModeInit anyways.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Are you running any Anti-Virus? Try disabling it or whitelisting the installer. I had this problem often back when I was using McAfee.

Well objects and pickups are loaded at the same time as cull blocks and they are in the same files. I would only need it in OnGameModeInit anyways.
Well objects would never need to be changed in-game whereas having cull zones be dynamic would be a HUGE advantage though just having it on init would be enough for me.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение

I'd support that too, that'd be pretty ace.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redirect Left
Посмотреть сообщение
I'd support that too, that'd be pretty ace.
Yea that would open a huge door of opportunities! Think about it; mirrors, custom garages, music for an area (already possible but is available for CULL zones too), tv screens, weather for certain areas, and whatever else CULL zones offer.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Yea that would open a huge door of opportunities! Think about it; mirrors, custom garages, music for an area (already possible but is available for CULL zones too), tv screens, weather for certain areas, and whatever else CULL zones offer.
+1 I hope that Kalcor do it, i can figure out a lot of stuff to be done with this.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
This would be great

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeitY
Посмотреть сообщение
is there date release for official 0.3.7?
Not yet, its on test phase, the official releasement will happen when the test phase is completed. We still have some bugs to be fixed first.