Server: Unknown Command

Lately, some hacker seems to think its clever to do SOMETHING to our server to make all commands inresponsive. This isn't a HUGE deal seeing how all I have to do is close the server and re-open it again, but it is ridiculously annoying. I read the thread Blacklite started, but couldn't really follow what the solution was to the problem. If someone could help me out I'd really appreciate it.

Maybe you got a command there is broken or something, like, a "/world" command, and when the player types something like "/world 78236472367327472388189013849028349283948902389023 84907234" (which is an invalid world ID), every commands will get invalid. I've tried that before.

Click my signature, I have a bug fix for that >_<

That's not hacker, you have a bug somewhere in the script which causes script to crash (not server).

The classic strval bug, i guess. You can easily crash any pawn scripts by using strval with a value that is more than 49 digits long

Wow thanks for the quick, and helpful responses.

You guys are great, and Yezizhu I used your include, great job.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhemsis
Wow thanks for the quick, and helpful responses.

You guys are great, and Yezizhu I used your include, great job.
Thx >_<.

Theres other ways to cause that unkown command. But ill never tell you Rhemisis not ever ! But maybe ill stop in your server soon, tell omglolxD i said hi.