Help with host

I'm probably going to have someone say "this isn't a host help forum" or something, but I've tried contacting my host and they haven't reponded. I just bought a SA-MP server from Evolution Host and I can't find how to upload my files. There's no upload button on the control panel, I can't access the FTP server to upload or whatever. I can only run the server on a default gamemode like Grand Larceny. Has anyone used this host before and knows how to upload files?

Try to contact them. ^_^

And i am sure there's will be FTP Informations to log via FileZilla (to upload your game server)!

Contact your host. This is not a support forum for hosting companies.

If they don't respond, you should get a better hoster, i would recommend getting a VPS instead though, so you have full control.

Give them a day or two to respond then ask the money back through a paypal claim

Quote:
Originally Posted by GGRoleplay
Посмотреть сообщение
Give them a day or two to respond then ask the money back through a paypal claim
True, a day or two is what i'd expect for a samp host. Then again, a VPS is usually the better choice due to better control.

I have this problйm too, but i have all in The panel ( ftp ect...) this is mine: ( The official page ) :

My Control panel :

Just see your email, they send the coordiantes of all. ( Buying, FTP accйs, MySql, ect..)

As people stated, if your host is not responding, i would look at the official host list here and consider moving.

"I can't access Ftp"
You might change the settings of ftp server.

Try this.I am not sure about it.Normally this must work.

Host : 176.31.183.107
User : Your game panel user name.
Pass : Your game panel pass.
Port : 8821