Material of this object?

Hi!

Does somone knows this material of this object: 16733.
So it will look exactly like it does now..

I have tried with several materials without finding the right one.

I placed this thread in this section as it's Setobjectmaterial, a scripting function.
Or it might got suited better in general as it's just a question?.

Or it might fit here as I will ask: If there aren't that material I'm searching for
can I make a similar to that one? How do I make it abit transparent? if I can create one similar..

Sorry for bump. But does somone know?.

You can easily find out using the Map Construction program. If you double-click an object, a window will come up with more information. If there are more than 1 txdnames, you have to find out which texture is which using another tool like TXD Workshop. However in this case it's pretty obvious.

In this case, the ID is 16733, the material is 0, the texname is "des_n" and the txdname is "des_dirt1".

Quote:
Originally Posted by admantis
Посмотреть сообщение
You can easily find out using the Map Construction program. If you double-click an object, a window will come up with more information. If there are more than 1 txdnames, you have to find out which texture is which using another tool like TXD Workshop. However in this case it's pretty obvious.

In this case, the ID is 16733, the material is 0, the texname is "des_n" and the txdname is "des_dirt1".
Thanks!

I have never thought of this. I have just looked at TXD textures before.

You're asking for the material of that object ID; I've answered your question. You can set that texture to an object this way:
PHP код:
SetObjectMaterial(objectid016733"des_n""des_dirt1"0
If this isn't what you're looking for, paraphrase your question.

Quote:
Originally Posted by admantis
Посмотреть сообщение
You're asking for the material of that object ID; I've answered your question. You can set that texture to an object this way:
PHP код:
SetObjectMaterial(objectid016733"des_n""des_dirt1"0
If this isn't what you're looking for, paraphrase your question.
Yeah, I missunderstood you first. But then I got it and edited my post.

But thanks for the help!