Bots don't connect to IRC

Hi all,
i hope this time i made a post in right section i have a problem regarding connection of bots to IRC
The problem is i have completed all steps provided to connect server bots to IRC everything is in right place but still nothing happens IRC plugin loads, IRC filterscript loads but there is no mark of bots connecting even its not showing an error of not connecting please help

There are many possible reasons for this. Echo everything into a logfile with IRC_OnReceiveRaw. The most probable reason is that you (or rather the bots) are banned from the IRC server due to some kind of connection flood or spam protection.

This is already added in the script and no file is being created with the name of irc_log.txt and neither me and nor my bots are banned no flooding

Any help please

Thanks for not helping i found the problem anyone need help do post here
the problem was sscanf.dll was not included in the plugins now fixed working now

It's your own fault for not giving more information.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hybris
Посмотреть сообщение
It's your own fault for not giving more information.
First of all its not fault of mine anybody can ask me if there was insufficient information and the other thing is that i didn't taunt i just said thanks for not helping because it made me find the problem myself which is a good thing that if anybody again having this problem i can help to them