Need help with public IsPlayerInDynamicCP(playerid, checkpointid);

Fixed!

It means that you have already defined somewhere IsPlayerInDynamicCP , therefore could be in your other includes or filterscript, or even in your gamemode. Quick search it and check your functions.

Anyway why are you using checkpoint for buying weapons really? Why not simply isplayerinrangepoint?

Fixed!

Then probably u have in some other include. Isplayerinragepoint, well simple, go to your position, type /save , then go my documetts - samp - savedpositions.txt , copy me whole line and ill write you code for it!

Fixed!

Try like this, i'm not that much experienced..

//YCMD/ZCMD command buyweapon
if(!IsPlayerInRangeOfPoint(playerid, 2.0, 314.2579,-133.7782,999.6016)) return SendClientMessage(playerid, 0x21DD00FF, "You are not in right place. ");

ShowWeaponDialog(playerid);

anyway why are you sending 3 sendclientmessages for nothing, even if hes in that range he'd get 3 messages..

// your code

Код:
public IsPlayerInDynamicCP(playerid, checkpointid)
{
	if(checkpointid == weapon_shop[0] || checkpointid == weapon_shop[1])
	{
	     ShowWeaponDialog(playerid);
	     SendClientMessage(playerid, -1, ""COL_GREEN"[ Green Color - You have enough ammo for that weapon. ]");
	     SendClientMessage(playerid, -1, ""COLOR_MARONE"[ Maroon Color - You have that weapon but with less ammo. ]");
	     SendClientMessage(playerid, -1, ""COL_WHITE"[ White Color - You don't have that weapon. ]");
	}
	return 1;
}
I don't even know how you managed to do this wrong, oh well.

Fixed!

Show list of all your includes, and we can maybe find for you problem.

Fixed!