Player Base help?

Hey guys; So I recently opened up a server which is heavy roleplay and no refunds. I noticed that even after posting a few ads on SAMP forums and other gaming forums; My playerbasd is still low. Reason is that I'm gonna keep paying for this server a lot and I wanna make is successful. Any advices would help me out

Just be patient.

wait..

Add a textdraw based phone system like in GTA V which could be controlled via mouse and have good features!

What makes your server different than the rest?

Just checked your advertisement, you have to put more effort into it than that if you want players interested by it.
  1. The first flaw, is the logo, the shadow looks very ugly, and is just cut-off, while the rest of the logo also looks quite boring.
  2. The text underneath looks quite messy, some has colors, some bold, some with different fonts, generally not very organized.
  3. You say there's no refunds, but the server name contains [Refunding] in the picture of the TAB list you provided.
So generally, the layout of your advertisement and the pictures looks messy and very unproffesional.
But posting advertisements isn't the only way to get a good playerbase, maintaining a playerbase might be hard, but it will attract other people to your server, the more people are there.

If you have enough unique and good features, systems, economy and such, players will eventually join.
Mostly depending on how you catch their sight from the beginning when they join, or of your features, they'll stay, and play.

Also your server ad is kinda fucked. It wrote "social life roleplay" at one point instead of "elite" gaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by CalvinC
Посмотреть сообщение
Just checked your advertisement, you have to put more effort into it than that if you want players interested by it.
  1. The first flaw, is the logo, the shadow looks very ugly, and is just cut-off, while the rest of the logo also looks quite boring.
  2. The text underneath looks quite messy, some has colors, some bold, some with different fonts, generally not very organized.
  3. You say there's no refunds, but the server name contains [Refunding] in the picture of the TAB list you provided.
So generally, the layout of your advertisement and the pictures looks messy and very unproffesional.
But posting advertisements isn't the only way to get a good playerbase, maintaining a playerbase might be hard, but it will attract other people to your server, the more people are there.

If you have enough unique and good features, systems, economy and such, players will eventually join.
Mostly depending on how you catch their sight from the beginning when they join, or of your features, they'll stay, and play.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krest
Посмотреть сообщение
Also your server ad is kinda fucked. It wrote "social life roleplay" at one point instead of "elite" gaming
Thanks a lot for your support. But tell me; Do servers who don't refund still have a chance in becoming famous?

Quote:
Originally Posted by marshallbrown
Посмотреть сообщение
Thanks a lot for your support. But tell me; Do servers who don't refund still have a chance in becoming famous?
I haven't heard of a refunding server becoming famous, as soon as any of my friends or i see a server that's refunding, we instantly wont join it.
There's nothing to do if you get money, vehicles and such, nothing to earn.
There might be a couple of people who want it, but if you're thinking in the hundreds, it's generally unproffesional, and boring in my opinion.

Well, a user friendly script and weapons that are easily obtainable is something that you should keep in mind. You wan't people to have a fun time, not working for their money because the jobs make so little. I'd suggest going down the medium RP route, it's just how it is, new heavy roleplay servers don't last and there's plenty proof behind the case.