How can I do these textdraws and pickup?

How can I do this textdraw (icons) and how can I change a pickup's image to something I want? (not current sa-mp icons)

Its called sprite, you can open the content of some .txd inside your gta folder and choose textdraw font 4, then you change the name to "TxdName:TxdSubName", example: LD_POLL:ball, then you use and resize box to adjust the size. Use zamaroth textdraw editor, search those icons inside your hud file.

Quote:
Originally Posted by n0minal
Посмотреть сообщение
Its called sprite, you can open the content of some .txd inside your gta folder and choose textdraw font 4, then you change the name to "TxdName:TxdSubName", example: LD_POLL:ball, then you use and resize box to adjust the size. Use zamaroth textdraw editor, search those icons inside your hud file.
How can I open that?

For Textdraws:
Them name are sprites, and them can be created with iPLEOMAX's Textdraw Editor. You need to create a Texture Box, press on 'Text' and write sprite's name in box.
You can download a Sprites Browser right here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HY
Посмотреть сообщение
For Textdraws:
Them name are sprites, and them can be created with iPLEOMAX's Textdraw Editor. You need to create a Texture Box, press on 'Text' and write sprite's name in box.
You can download a Sprites Browser right here!

For Pickups:

I doesn't understand you too good, but.. if you want to change pickup's ID, then you can simply make something like:

pawn Код:
CreateObject(An Object ID, Type, X, Y, Z, World);
An object ID - Every object wich you want to be pickup. (P.S: Doesn't work with all objects)
Type - Pickup's type, more info right here!
X, Y, Z - Positions.
World - Pickup's Virtual World.
He dont want to create pickups in game, he just said pickup because the sprites on the screen are originally pickups in game, he just want to reproduce the icons on textdraws.

@Edit: you can open the files using txd workshop

Quote:
Originally Posted by n0minal
Посмотреть сообщение
He dont want to create pickups in game, he just said pickup because the sprites on the screen are originally pickups in game, he just want to reproduce the icons on textdraws.

@Edit: you can open the files using txd workshop
Okay I think I got it. Thanks.

Help guys, iPLEOMAX's Textdraw Editor doesn't work anymore.