[FilterScript] Easy_attach_editor

Hello everybody , here in a long time that I publish a filterscript that will probably help .
It is a object_attach_editoru , which allows a very easy way to use very advanced / attach object .

Video Link : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ht5u...ube.com/watch?

Download Link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/gs...ach_editor.rar

Actually it's a lot more than I expected from a guy with 10 posts and 2 reps (which I will raise right now). Nice job.

Nice Job!

Thanks Guys.

Amazing!

Looks very good. Nice job.

It's not too bad but you used player textdraws for textdraws that should really be regular textdraws it could save quite a bit of code when a player connects. Speaking of when a player connects you don't create textdraws when the filterscript is loaded so connected players wouldn't be able to use this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pottus
Посмотреть сообщение
It's not too bad but you used player textdraws for textdraws that should really be regular textdraws it could save quite a bit of code when a player connects. Speaking of when a player connects you don't create textdraws when the filterscript is loaded so connected players wouldn't be able to use this.
I really appreciate your comment 'll fix it soon.

Nice work, didn't expect this from a little clucker

Too bad the video is in some language I don't know, though I'm glad you created the script in english, keep it up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smileys
Посмотреть сообщение
Nice work, didn't expect this from a little clucker

Too bad the video is in some language I don't know, though I'm glad you created the script in english, keep it up!
I'm from Bosnia and Herzegovina,but i now english well so i decided to put my releases on this forum.
I'll be active from now,thanks.

Good Job

Great work & great design.!

Bravo c++
Nice map

This shit won't work. It's good, but it doesnt work, I got symbol already defined error.

I've goto say, Some of the stuff you've used..... I haven't even bothered with, so its nice to see something as good as it is from someone not as well-known as yourself.