Hello. It's there any way to skip this part?
When I connect it's shows me beach, then this:

Use the following function

SpawnPlayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Extremo
Посмотреть сообщение
Use the following function

SpawnPlayer
Thanks, but didn't work.
Also, I wanted to skip this part with function InterpolateCamera(). Here's code:

pawn Код:
InterpolateCameraPos(playerid, 1629.343750, -2286.814941, 100.728164, 1423.695312, -2286.885742, 13.202863, 10000);
    InterpolateCameraLookAt(playerid, 1629.343750, -2286.814941, 100.728164, 1423.695312, -2286.885742, 13.202863, 50000);
But, actually doesn't nothing changing, like OnPlayerConnect() isn't called with this function.

What are you actually trying to make? Pause the class selection until interpolate functions go thru, or you just want to skip the class selection entirely?

I don't care about interpolate functions.
I just wanna skip that selection part.
Or sets that camera position to another position, but no there.

Im skipping it successfully with SpawnPlayer and SetSpawnInfo in my script, but change your AddPlayerClass coordinates to change the position of the camera in OnPlayerRequestClass.

*) If you want to set the camera somewhere else, you have to use SetPlayerCmeraPos.
*) If you want to skip the skin selection;
Код:
public OnPlayerRequestClass(playerid,classid)
{
    SpawnPlayer(playerid);
    return 1;
}
*) Be more specific with your title.

Look...I Didn't Exactly Get You.. If You Wana Change The BackGround Of That Elevator Kinda..Or Want To Skip It Entirely Use -

For Skipping Entirely and Spawning The Client Directly Use -
Код:
{
    SpawnPlayer[playerid];
    return 1;
}
Maximus Already Suggested That Lol..

But If You Want To Change That BackGround Use-
Код:
{
    SetPlayerPos(playerid,x,y,z); During The Class Selection The Skins Will be Here You Can Add Skins Through AddPlayerClas and If You Want Coords For SetPlayerPos Use - /save At The Desired Place -
Then Use SetPlayerCameraPos(playerid,x,y,z); The Distance From Which The Camera Will Be Focusing At Skins
SetPlayerCameraLookAt (playerid,x,y,z); Use The Same Coords As SetPlayerPos
SetPlayerFacingAngle(playerid,Your Angle); Remember Angles Are Reversed In GTA SA take Help Of SAMP Wiki -
SetPlayerInterior(playerid,interiorid); this is optional if u want the class selection inside an interior
Good Luck

Quote:
Originally Posted by DopeX
Посмотреть сообщение
Код:
SpawnPlayer[playerid];
Will give you this little error
Код:
expected token: ";", but found "]"
You have to use () not []
Код:
SpawnPlayer(playerid);