Wheel Model IDs

I'm looking to see if SA-MP vehicle rims have model IDs, not their regular componet IDs.

Do they have model IDs?

Not sure if i understood you with Model ID's, but here's a list of objects: http://gta-sa-mp.de/forum/index.php?...bjSearch=wheel

I guess we're on the right track. But what I'm trying to do is create a model selection with all of SA-MPs wheels that can go on vehicles, and I'm guessing I need Model IDs, cause that's what skins and Vehicles are.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CalvinC
Посмотреть сообщение
Not sure if i understood you with Model ID's
You should read the forum rules before posting a thread/topic.

In that case, yes you need the Object id's which you can find in the link i gave you.

Them Object IDs are returning something totally different, though.

@Max, this isn't just for Model IDs, this is about the model selection of getting the two to work together, as there is NO topics about it.

I just tested using object id 1073
With this code:
pawn Код:
AddVehicleComponent(GetPlayerVehicleID(playerid), 1073);
And it worked fine, it added those wheels to my vehicle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The__
Посмотреть сообщение
I guess we're on the right track. But what I'm trying to do is create a model selection with all of SA-MPs wheels that can go on vehicles, and I'm guessing I need Model IDs, cause that's what skins and Vehicles are.
The Model ID and Component ID for all vehicle components are the same. You can use the Component ID and it will spawn that specific component (like your wheels) with CreateObject or whatever other object related function.

The_,
Can you please take SS of the result you are getting? Because I have tried mSelection and it works fine as it should. Also, you didn't provide much information. I would love to help you somehow if I could understand the issue you are facing.

I can see a problem with your title name for this topic. If people visit this problem over time and search it on ****** or sa-mp forum, they won't find any results. A good topic name for this post could be "Issue with mSelection while retrieving vehicle Component's model." Maybe someone posted this kind of problem with a random title and you got no results on your search.

I added '1073' into rims.txt. But when I type /rim, nothing even shows up on the menu.

Basically, in /rim, it should show a picture of the rims using its ID, then after you click the rim it'll add it to your vehicle.

So after 9 replies, you have stated your problem

If you are inserting the only one value on your rims.txt, it won't load the menu. For a selection, you must have at least 2 choices. So you have to add up one+ rims(ids) to get your CMD to work.