Interiors & Text Draw at Player Selection

im trying to make a RPG script, buh this is holding me back cause i need to move on to the rest of the script...can u plz help

1. Problem
At the Player Selection, i tried to use interiors for Sweet, so at the player selection you would see him in his house...there are two problems when i set the interior for his class i cannot see him, i know i have to get the player angle buh any angle i try from north south east west dont work, i really need a facing angle i can use for all the skins so the camera is facing the right way. i always copy the camera pos, camera pos angle and camera lookat from samp wiki for sweets house but theres always a problem.
Quote:

public OnPlayerRequestClass(playerid, classid)
{
switch(classid)
{
case 0:
{
{
SetPlayerInterior(playerid, 1);
SetPlayerPos(playerid, 2527.654052,-1679.388305,1015.498596);
SetPlayerFacingAngle(playerid, 219.106613);
SetPlayerCameraPos(playerid, 2527.654052,-1679.388305,1015.498596);
SetPlayerCameraLookAt(playerid, 2527.654052,-1679.388305,1015.498596);
ApplyAnimation(playerid, "ON_LOOKERS", "wave_loop", 4.0, 1, 0, 0, 0, 0); // Example Animation
}
}

I created a textdraw that will show up as Grove Street Families, but how do i make it show up for a particular skin like the sweet one above

I'm not sure if I understand you but your camera probably looks at the player, you can't create a new skin above what you look at because if you want to make a new skin you need one more player.

there are other classes what im saying is is that the camera never faces the player when i add interiors

Move your camera. The current camera position is created inside the player

but the camera pos is what i got from samp wiki, in interiors, were do i move it then

sorry for double post buh thanks it worked, lol your right the camera pos cant be in the same place as the playerpos, lol...anyway can u lot help me with my second problem, i made textdraws for the gangs using textdraw editior buh now how do i add it to the classes