Textdraw Help (+rep)

It isnt a help with some code... but rather i want to know how to write that particular thing..

Can anyone explain me everything about The menu the textdraws menu... For example...if some thing is mentioned as '1' on textdraw and then i press F6/T and type 1 then that option is selected...how do i make that? does it also use something like OnDialogResponse to know whats done and selecting what?

and can i use textdraw editor to create it? explain me everything please.. please.

Thankyou in advance

Wiki tutorial
Other tutorial

i think its the normal gta san andreas menu? I mean the textdraw menu kinda...ever visited crazybobs? ShowTextDrawMenuForPlayer is the function i guess m not sure about anything actually.

You can do your customized menu using textdraws, or use the easy samp menu.

I'm not experienced with textdraws menu, I used it once for the model preview, like this.

Some include I've found, I think it makes creating textdraws menus easier, check it out.
https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=548579

i dont want the normal san andreas menu.. lol... the textdraw one...looks pretty attractive.. can i also use ipleomaxs textdraw editor to create em...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DopeX
View Post
i dont want the normal san andreas menu.. lol... the textdraw one...looks pretty attractive..
As I said, It's not better, But its way easier than the textdraws one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DopeX
View Post
can i also use ipleomaxs textdraw editor to create em...?
I think so, But you'll have to Adjust them to be menus..

by the way...the link u gave for the include...is way better better than i expected thanks man..^^
+rep )