[Tool/Web/Other] Map editor: (ALL SA-MP VERSIONS) with removebuilding support.

That's your problem, it's the latest hardware and drivers. This program is not made to run up-to-date. Try running it in a compatibility mode.

Download link not working please some one reupload.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petricko
Посмотреть сообщение
Download link not working please some one reupload.
It's working fine.

I tried running the program in every single compatibility mode, but it still doesn't load the levelmap.ipl. I guess I'll have to contact JernejL and beg him to fix this issue. D:

this update for 0.3.7?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LorDWarS
Посмотреть сообщение
this update for 0.3.7?
Yes, it's already up to date!

Will the new objects be added? how they will? automatic update?

All this editor does is read the SAMP.IMG/IDE files (and maybe the CUSTOM.IMG file too?) so no software changes are needed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manyula
Посмотреть сообщение
I tried running the program in every single compatibility mode, but it still doesn't load the levelmap.ipl. I guess I'll have to contact JernejL and beg him to fix this issue. D:
I don't recommend begging for anything. You desperate, impatient little shit you... ;P

Hello guys !

I have a recent error that appeared and i can't fix it so i need your help. Here is the error :

http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/...4225-error.png

Translation :

Windows can not access to the device, to the path or to the specified file.
You may not have the appropriate permissions to access at the element.

Well, I hope that you will help me !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sc0tt
Посмотреть сообщение
Hello guys !

I have a recent error that appeared and i can't fix it so i need your help. Here is the error :

http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/...4225-error.png

Translation :

Windows can not access to the device, to the path or to the specified file.
You may not have the appropriate permissions to access at the element.

Well, I hope that you will help me !
Well, I'm not an expert at this so I might be wrong, but have you tried running the program as an administrator?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProRakNet
View Post
Hi, I want to ask you something. When new objects are added to the map editor ?
You automatically have access to them if you have 0.3.7 installed. No modifications required to this tool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abagail
Посмотреть сообщение
I map with the game open all the time, how-ever it didn't work on my last PC, so I guess it really depends on the system you're running it with.
I map all the time with the game open. I test aside the map editor, like, well, I'll explain...

So, in M'Construct I always export directly to my test servers scriptfiles/maps folder. IG I do /reloadmap, each object in the Iterator array is destroyed and every object in the export is loaded. I never close the game, but I obviously have to open M'Construct first.

But, for some reason it does not work like this on my laptop (I get the same message he did). I have to only use one at a time. Also, I actually have all my network files connected too, so I keep a server in the network files. I can use one computer to edit maps and the other to play on. That is only when I want to multitask and get stuff done faster.

good

i add vehicle but when i close and open that pwn they don't show that vehicle added or not can u tell me why?

On all of my computers, it says to close the game before trying to use the program, even if the game isn't open. Therefore, I cannot use the program whatsoever.

FUCK IT ITS SO LAGGY!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humza
Посмотреть сообщение
i add vehicle but when i close and open that pwn they don't show that vehicle added or not can u tell me why?
It exports vehicles, but does not import them. It's something we have all dealt with.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TakeiT
Посмотреть сообщение
On all of my computers, it says to close the game before trying to use the program, even if the game isn't open. Therefore, I cannot use the program whatsoever.
Same issue.

Theres some bugs.