Error GivePlayerMoney

Hi, I have a system that saves the state and when I disconnect, I check the database and everything is perfect (I keep all), but when I connect load everything but money gives me and I returned it to remove

I dont really know what your problem is could you may try it in english please?

I have a save stats system, and my money save in db corretly. I disconnect and connect again, and my money give me , then rapidly removed

Do you use any anticheat-fsґ like JunkBuster for example?

i no have anticheat

Check if the script is having ResetPlayerMoney function working especially when you spawn.

i no have ResetPlayerMoney in script and my includes:

pawn Код:
#include <a_samp>
#undef MAX_PLAYERS
#define MAX_PLAYERS 100
#define FIX_GetPlayerDialog 1 // Adds a new function, not really the point of this include.
#define FIX_random 1 // I don't think negative numbers not working is a bug.
#define FIX_file_inc 1 // This will enable all the "fwhatever" fixes.
#define FIX_HideMenuForPlayer_2 1 // Hide a specific menu, not just whatever the current one is.
#include <fixes>
#include <fixes2>
#include "../include/gl_common.inc"
#include <crashdetect>
#include <sscanf2>
#include <streamer>
#include <zcmd>
#include <YSI\y_timers>
#include <a_math>
#include <sqlitei>
#include <progress2>

BUMP

Make sure that you don't have any filterscript running with anti cheat or ResetPlayerMoney function in it.

From my experience i had the same problem, but i had bunch of filterscripts running with a anti-cheat plugin into my gamemode. Since i make my own filterscripts, plugins and gamemode it just took me little more scripting and it was fixed. Make sure you dont have any fliterscripts or plugins that may be working with a anti-cheat in your gamemode or fliterscripts with plugins. if you dont, you may wanna have a look and check all your filterscripts scripts if they are not checking for ResetPlayerMoney or SetPlayerMoney. Anotherwise i have no clue what it could be. Good luck