[Plugin] YSF - kurta999's version

is there actually a documentation what functions are memory hacking and what not?

Support for 1000p is necessary to the version, please

Quote:
Originally Posted by PawnoQ
Посмотреть сообщение
is there actually a documentation what functions are memory hacking and what not?
The whole plugin depends on memory addresses so... ?

When R11 will be realeased?

In this week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurta999
Посмотреть сообщение
In this week.
List of stuff to expect please?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyleSmith
Посмотреть сообщение
List of stuff to expect please?
https://github.com/kurta999/YSF/commits/YSF_

If you added SetPlayerPosForPlayer, can you also add SetPlayerAngleForPlayer (SetPlayerFacingAngle)?

EDIT: And also if you can: PutPlayerInVehicleForPlayer

CreatePlayerVehicle would be great. And a Function that if you get teleported to a Hunter / Maverick / ... the Engine is on and you can start flying without waiting 10 seconds until you can fly (if you know what I mean).

And maybe a function to colorize Checkpoints and Pickups.

I made a pull request that fixes the majority of the stuff pointed out here.

Okey, thank you!

I'll merge it, but If anybody want to use R11, he need to recompile streamer plugin with latest GDK bot on windows & linux..

My server failed to load your YSF plugin
I have installed Visual C++ Redistributable 2013 x86 in my server.
My OS is Windows Server 2008 R2
and my samp server version is 0.3z - R4
i have put YSF.dll in the server plugins file
Then what is the problem?
please help

Hello, Kurta999, you will add support 1000p in the new version?

I have added basic check and support 1000p server, but somone need to test it.

No, you need to return 0 for EVERY packet which you want to block from a certain IP. There is no login like ingame rcon.

The rcon packet is looks like (not realy, I just try to illustrate):

SenderIP|Password|Command|Parameters

If the password isn't good in packet, server won't execute the sent command. If good, then yes & give response like "RCON admin connected to server", "asdasd has been banned".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kar
View Post
I think we need the changelog to actually test if the fixes and new features work...
You're right, i'll do it morning.

Quote:
View Post
No, you need to return 0 for EVERY packet which you want to block from a certain IP. There is no login like ingame rcon.

The rcon packet is looks like (not realy, I just try to illustrate):

SenderIP|Password|Command|Parameters

If the password isn't good in packet, server won't execute the sent command. If good, then yes & give response like "RCON admin connected to server", "asdasd has been banned".

You're right, i'll do it morning.
So if we returned 0 for every packet it would basically disable the RCON system altogether?

Yes, except ingame rcon.

R11 beta, with complete changelog, please test new functions.

Changes:
- Added OnRemoteRCONPacket, which will be called when server receives one packet from remote console.
- Added SetPlayerSkinForPlayer, SetPlayerNameForPlayer, SetPlayerFightStyleForPlayer,
- Added IsPlayerControllable, IsPlayerEditingObject, IsPlayerEditingAttachedObject
- YSF callbacks work same as original samp callbacks (after return 0, callback won't called in next filterscripts)
- Made OnServerMessage handle return values (return 0 = message won't
appear in server console & server_log)
- Fixed newly discovered crashers, thanks to Whitetiger & Slice
- Finaly fixed nightvision bug, thank to Slice
- Fixed protection against fake kill and fake pickup RPCs - (these were added before, but didn't work)
- Fixed setting gravity & weather at join
- Fixed GetPlayerDialogID
- Fixed SetMaxPlayers

Notes:
- Please load YSF as LATEST plugin, or some functions won't work properly.
- Streamer plugin 2.7.5 new functions should work with this version (AttachDynamicObjectToPlayer, AttachDynamicObjectToObject). Please test it.
- Streamer Plugin 2.7.5+ will work with YSF R11, do not try YSF R11 with streamer plugin 2.7.4 or older.
- I'll update YSF to SA-MP 0.3.7 when it will be released, I'm not going to support RC versions, only final release.

http://www.mfrserver.com/up/ysf_r11_beta.rar

Linux version requires GLIBCXX 3.4.20, so I can't test it on my hosted server because the host only supports 3.4.19, maybe I will find a way how to compile it with older libs because this will cause problems for a lot of server owners.. I'll solve this bug

Quote:
View Post
R11 beta, with complete changelog, please test new functions.
Code:
***\pawno\include\YSF.inc(69) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
69 line:
pawn Code:
native native ApplyAnimationForPlayer(playerid, animplayerid, animlib[], animname[], Float:fDelta, loop, lockx, locky, freeze, time); // DOESN'T WORK
=)

Fixed, but that function will not work, that's not a bug Maybe I will finish it someday.