[FilterScript] Anti-Swear System.

Introduction:

Hello,
I want to release, today, my Filterscript, an simple Anti-Swear system.

Editing:

You can edit filterscript how you like it.

1. Max. Advertisments.

pawn Код:
#define MAX_ADVERTISMENTS 3

/*

3 = The max. advertisments. You can edit it.
For example. If you make MAX_ADVERTISMENTS to 5, then he needs to get 5 advertisments to get kicked.
You can find this line, in script.
Line: 5.

*/
2. Adding more words.

pawn Код:
new InvalidWords[][100] =
{
     "idiot",
     "stupid",
     "fuck",
     "ass",
     "lick",
     "suck",
     "dick",
     "pussy",
     "cum",
     "sperm",
     "gay"
};

/*

Here you can add more forbidden words.
Continue list with your forbidden words.

Line: 13-26;

REMEMBER: The last stanza, doesn't have a comma. ",".

*/
Download:

- www.pastebin.com; (Source Code)

- www.solidfiles.com; (Source Code + AMX File)

Nice one Bro Kep it up

Awesome..
+REP

Rep me back if you want

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diti1
Посмотреть сообщение
Nice one Bro Kep it up
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skully82
Посмотреть сообщение
Awesome..
+REP

Rep me back if you want
Thanks.

Why would you make a global variable for the warwarnings. What if one uses three bad words it will kick every single player! You should not make a timer for this as you can simply add a condition under OnPlayerText. Good job nevertheless.

What happend if i type suuck or fuuck... ? It will not give me warning about that i am naughty boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by s3rious
Посмотреть сообщение
What happend if i type suuck or fuuck... ? It will not give me warning about that i am naughty boy
That's your job.
You can add how many words you want in array.

You should stop releasing such redundant code. Not to mention that this will only stop swearing within OnPlayerText, nowhere else. Concentrate on making one thing, instead of releasing small(possibly untested) scripts every day.

What if you get into some really horny situation on an RP server where you would like to shout "Fuck her right in the pussy" but you can't, just because of your InvalidWords array .

Seriously, Anti-Swear system are useless like government banning websites. You can easily bypass them. Furthermore this script induces unnecessary string operations overhead in your OnPlayerText callback.

Simply put a "This server is 18+" textdraw to fulfill SA-MP's terms of service.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mellnik
Посмотреть сообщение
What if you get into some really horny situation on an RP server where you would like to shout "Fuck her right in the pussy" but you can't, just because of your InvalidWords array .

Seriously, Anti-Swear system are useless like government banning websites. You can easily bypass them. Furthermore this script induces unnecessary string operations overhead in your OnPlayerText callback.

Simply put a "This server is 18+" textdraw to fulfill SA-MP's terms of service.
Exactly man. San Andreas (as game) is already 18+ so there is not reason to give swear protection because CJ is swearing as well