[FilterScript] [FS] Tez' Flights Menu

Tez's Flight Menu

This FilterScript gives players an option to travel from one airport to the other. The aiports included are Los Santos, San Fierro, Las Venutras, the Abandoned Airstrip, and even Liberty City.

I've added a marker at each place so you know where you can use the menu. The command to open the menu is /TakeFlight however you must be at an airport icon to use it. There are icons at each point where you can use the command

~Commands~

/TakeFlight
5 options on the menu

~Screenshots~
Coming Soon...

~Links~

Version 1.0
UploadFFs

Version 1.1 NEW!
UploadFFs

~Credits~

Tez for everything.

~Future Releases~

I've got an idea or two on updates, such as having a Plane Object moving while your camera watching but only for take-off ofcourse. There will also be some bugfixes if needed.

Thanks, Tez

You uploaded the wrong file?

Very nice tez! useful for RP servers! is there some sort of delay, like a minute in the shamal interior before you arrive at your destination?

Quote:
Originally Posted by killdahobo99
You uploaded the wrong file?
Yeah I was gonna edit it and then my internet went off for like 15 hours. It's updated now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SergiKirov
Very nice tez! useful for RP servers! is there some sort of delay, like a minute in the shamal interior before you arrive at your destination?
No but thats a good idea. I'll start thinking of what to do for updates just like that.

Quote:

No but thats a good idea. I'll start thinking of what to do for updates just like that.

\

that makes it more realistic! i am sure alot of RP servers (including mine) would be intrested in this script if it had that feature!

Instead of typing /takeflight how about on PlayerToPoint add ShowMenuForPlayer(FlightMenu, playerid); under that. anyways nice script

Seems like you made it without putting any effort in it. It's pretty ok, but what the fuck man, I thought you can make something more interesting than just adding a command and setting player's positions :P Anyways it's not bad

Quote:
Originally Posted by AF1-4-LIFE
Instead of typing /takeflight how about on PlayerToPoint add ShowMenuForPlayer(FlightMenu, playerid); under that. anyways nice script
Yeah but with a PlayerCheckpoint, ofcourse.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SergiKirov
Quote:

\

that makes it more realistic! i am sure alot of RP servers (including mine) would be intrested in this script if it had that feature!
Ok I'll start working on that in the next couple of days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toniu_
Seems like you made it without putting any effort in it. It's pretty ok, but what the fuck man, I thought you can make something more interesting than just adding a command and setting player's positions :P Anyways it's not bad
Ok.

omg i was doing something like this -.-
anyway well done

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiG_Sm0k3
omg i was doing something like this -.-
anyway well done
Sorry & Thanks.