RC battlefield

I'm making a war system, but when I spawn in RC battlefield, sometimes the interior don't set ,and I fall through the interior.Help please.

well there are 2 steps to fix that

1.put that interior map to ur gamemode (ongamemodeinit)

or

2. use freeze player to make player freeze while load the interior

+rep if u want xD

Do you mean that it doesn't get time to load the battlefield?

EDIT:
pawn Код:
GameTextForPlayer(playerid, "~w~Loading", 3500, 3);
TogglePlayerControllable(playerid, 0);
SetTimerEx("EnterExitTimer", 4000, false, "i", playerid);
pawn Код:
forward EnterExitTimer(playerid);
public EnterExitTimer(playerid)
{
    TogglePlayerControllable(playerid, 1);
    return 1;
}
You can do this. Basically it makes a timer that takes 4 seconds, in the meantime it shows the text "Loading" so players doesn't get confused.
Remove the GameTextForPlayer if you dont want the Loading text, and adjust the time in SetTimerEx if you want.

I seriously hate servers that freeze you for several seconds while the map is supposedly "loading". Just because your PC or connection is crap, doesn't mean everyone else' PC is. Either create something that checks for the falling animation if the interior is not 0 or create something that allows players to bypass the freeze system.

Since it's a GTA:SA interior, - theres no need for additional object streaming. An idea is to set the interior a few lines before setting their position.

As previously said, its nothing to do with the object loading time. The RC battlefield is not custom mapped.

When you teleport the player to the battlefield, it sets their interior to the correct one? Show code please.