Why do you still play SA-MP?

I play SA-MP, because my oldy laptop can't really handle any other game. But that's not the only reason why I play SA-MP. SA-MP is something like everything in one game. You can go into racing servers, roleplaying, deathmatching, cops and robbers. You can play anything you want when you're bored and that's with out downloading anything, just for seconds.

SA-MP became boring, to be honest. However, still, gamers still play it.

I play sa-mp because i made many friends since 2010 and i got skillz, plus its fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Accent
Посмотреть сообщение
SA-MP became boring, to be honest. However, still, gamers still play it.
True that.

I play samp because i love it it rocks

Because no one asked me to stop playing...

Im Adicted in SA-MP Server.
I can't bore now. :P

San andreas is the best developed Rockstargame in my opinion aswell you can do whatever you wish if you want to go Roleplay you can, and the RP is real RP if you play GmodRP or Arma RP it's not the same. SAMP rocks!

SA-MP FOR LYF!

I 'play' SA-MP because, to be honest, my PC has a very low performance, and also, because I made a lot of friends here.
Playing is inappropriate said, as in the last time I focused on developing.

I play Samp because I can. Also it had helped me and still is improving my english (pretty stupid reason Ikr, but that's what it is)

I love to code.

That's all.

To be honest no because samp is very boring now and other reason is dead updates by Kye so ya no samp just samp forum for killin' time

I play SA-MP because I have no life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zomboy
Посмотреть сообщение
I play Samp because I can. Also it had helped me and still is improving my english (pretty stupid reason Ikr, but that's what it is)
That's not a stupid reason. I had bad grades on english in school, but after I started to play roleplay servers, I improved my english and I have way better grades now. My friends are willing to play roleplay servers just becasue of that reason - to improve their english.

Because life sucks.

Because I still find it fun

I have nothing better to do.

I playing samp to see the the people of other countries and i like to contact with them.
Now also i am owned a server.

You can do almost what you imagine, that's great. Also i practice my english on it and i'm always learning new things on others programming languages due to samp..