Terrible FPS drops in samp servers

Hi everyone. As the title says I'm experiencing the most awful problem realted to videogames: goddamn fps drops. I have a nVidia GeForce 610m, and i was always able to run SA:MP at fullsettings with a medium FPS that went always around 100. But now when I play on a server I can't get more that 20 FPS, and when I'm near other players, shit gets even worse: 10 or 15 FPS. Althought when i join an empty server I can easily get 100+ fps also in the laggiest parts of the map. I've tried everything: updating drivers and rolling back to previous versions, edited everything from the nvidia control panel to get max performance, disabled antialias and stuff from GTA:SA menu, but the probem is still there. I really don't know why is this happening, and if you have any solution/suggestion I'll be glad to try it.

It may be because the server has many created in the map objects, only occurs on a server or all servers?

My friend has this problem too. I'm 99% sure that it comes from your laptop specifications. That causes mostly the low end laptops, even medium ones.

This has happend to me before. A hacker had TP'ed all the vehicles on the server right under me so it caused an immense amount of lag.

Your graphic card is very low end. Even worse, it's the mobile version. You should expect these FPS drops if you have high poly modifications installed and when you have a shitload of players on your screen as there's obviously more things to process. It could also be possible that you tried to overclock it too much and caused damage to the card.

But in the end, it's most likely that before, when you had better FPS you were playing on a lower resolution than what you're currently playing on right now. Resolution do, in fact impact your FPS a lot.

I'm currently experiencing some FPS drops after the client update. Usually it works well before the client update, on the same server.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krest
Посмотреть сообщение
Your graphic card is very low end. Even worse, it's the mobile version. You should expect these FPS drops if you have high poly modifications installed and when you have a shitload of players on your screen as there's obviously more things to process. It could also be possible that you tried to overclock it too much and caused damage to the card.

But in the end, it's most likely that before, when you had better FPS you were playing on a lower resolution than what you're currently playing on right now. Resolution do, in fact impact your FPS a lot.
Well I play on this laptop (nVidia 610M 2 gb) since 3 years and i never had this kind of problems. I always played on 1366x768 with 100 fps. I forgot to tell that this problem has occurred since I've updated some nvidia drivers, so I don't think it's a gpu problem.

It occurrs on every server with other players. When I'm alone in the map i get 100+ fps. This problem also occurs in single player :/