1 object is removed.

Hello.

I'm having a little issue, I made anti spawn kill and i have added objects to the player like shield and a mask.

After spawn protection is over only the shield is being removed.

PHP код:
forward SP(playerid);
public 
SP(playerid)
{

SendClientMessage(playerid, -1"{00CC00}You are no longer spawn protected.");

SetPlayerHealth(playerid100);
  for(new 
i=0i<MAX_PLAYER_ATTACHED_OBJECTSi++)
  {
  if(
IsPlayerAttachedObjectSlotUsed(playeridplayerid)) RemovePlayerAttachedObject(playeridplayerid);
  }
  return 
1;

You still haven't explained what you want to do, if you want to remove all attached objects on the player, use this.

pawn Код:
for(new i=0; i<MAX_PLAYER_ATTACHED_OBJECTS; i++)
{
    if(IsPlayerAttachedObjectSlotUsed(playerid, i)) RemovePlayerAttachedObject(playerid, i);
}

This is the code i gave, you just added i which will not do nothing. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuun
Посмотреть сообщение
This is the code i gave, you just added i which will not do nothing. lol
You are placing "playerid, playerid" instead of "playerid, i" "i" is all the objects attached, if you don't know shit don't talk shit and I didn't even notice that you had it so don't go with that attitude.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turn
Посмотреть сообщение
You are placing "playerid, playerid" instead of "playerid, i" "i" is all the objects attached, if you don't know shit don't talk shit and I didn't even notice that you had it so don't go with that attitude.
Calm down jeez, You mad today?

EDIT: i get undefine symbol i..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuun
Посмотреть сообщение
Calm down jeez, You mad today?
Nope, I just don't like people who replies stupid comments even thought they don't know what they're talking about.

If you don't want to help then go away.

Plus my "stupid comment" why is it stupid? I need help instead of helping me you saying my comment is stupid? Damn, this is why i hate kids..

Fixed.

I did help you and you replied with a stupid comment saying this "This is the code i gave, you just added i which will not do nothing. lol" and rofl are you seriously calling me a kid? check out your profile pal "Awesomeness: 10000"

Now, if you want to start an arguement feel free to pm me if not, stop bumping this thread because you're just making yourself look like a fool.

Why do you keep replying ?

I said i fixed why do you reply?

Ahh kids.. and i have told you it will do nothing.

Starting to call me a fool and things.. Grow up.

Go read the forum rules.