"You are banned from this server"

When players are trying to join my server they receive the message stated above even though they're not banned, what's the issue if anyone knows?

Don't know if this is the right place to post it. If not, please move it for me

It's a known SA-MP bug.

Is there a work-around at all for it do you know?

This happens often.
There is no solution for it except reconnecting, as far as I know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iFiras
View Post
This happens often.
There is no solution for it except reconnecting, as far as I know.
After re-connecting it is constantly stating that the player is banned. Even after attempting to unban their IP/Account, it stays banned so it's nothing in relation to the script/gamemode, but as stated above it is the known SA-MP bug.

I was just wondering if there were any way at all to by-pass this, but I don't feel as though there will be. But, it's always worth a shot in-case it is fixable/has a workaround.

As stated though, reconnecting would pursue the ban bug, and will keep it where it is stating the player is banned. One admin on my server came up with the following (it's cut down):

1) Upon opening SA-MP, press ESCAPE (pause) and wait 20 seconds.
2) Unpause and it should be fine to login.

Though, this can be a hassle and is quite irritating to get onto the server and many players are getting annoyed with it.

Theres a trick to bypass this.

Once the samp loading screen is done, and you can see the sea, press esc asap and wait like 10 seconds

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaydenJason
View Post
Theres a trick to bypass this.

Once the samp loading screen is done, and you can see the sea, press esc asap and wait like 10 seconds
It's good for a temporary clientside fix, but to be fixed server-sided it needs to have a more drastic, and easier approch to avoid loss of players due to an annoying SA-MP bug.

https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=409790

Are you sure that they don't have any ban records? Did you check your samp.ban file?

turn off the server for 5 minutes , delete his account in server folder in FTP or whatever

delete his name and ip inside of text samp.ban 'right click on this file and open with text document to edit'