High playerid, High lag.

If my playerid is low id, I have no lag. But If my playerid is high id, I take a lot of lag.
(Ex. 100 players connected my server. If my playerid is 0~30, I have no lag. But If my playerid is 50~100, I take a lot of lag.)

Is this problem by SAMP internally?

It may be the server's Cpu temp is high

try restarting the server every 1-2 days

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skully82
Посмотреть сообщение
It may be the server's Cpu temp is high

try restarting the server every 1-2 days
No, I open the server early But If connect many players, have server lag too.

Most likely due to the script that the server is running, i'm just guessing though.

Happens to me even! Help me please.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedFusion
Посмотреть сообщение
Most likely due to the script that the server is running, i'm just guessing though.
No, Some host does not lag. But mostly have lag at the same script.

Yeah, it's problably caused by the servers script. Many scripts use loops to do something to each player, it usually starts with playerid '0', then '1' then '2', etc. For every player the server has to execute the whole code inside the loop. So if you have a low playerid, you won't experience much lag (at least, if the script is properly coded) and if you have a very high playerid you might experience lag.

Код:
for(new i=0; i<MAX_PLAYERS; i++)
{
     //do something
}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schneider
Посмотреть сообщение
Yeah, it's problably caused by the servers script. Many scripts use loops to do something to each player, it usually starts with playerid '0', then '1' then '2', etc. For every player the server has to execute the whole code inside the loop. So if you have a low playerid, you won't experience much lag (at least, if the script is properly coded) and if you have a very high playerid you might experience lag.

Код:
{
     //do something
}
It's not a script problem. This lag issue is amplified When many players in a one place.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schneider
Посмотреть сообщение

Код:
{
     //do something
}
This is kind of what i had in mind. I think your problem is related to this.

Could also be too much work in OnPlayerUpdate, as this (of course) is called moer often when there are more active players connected.
It certainly isnt a samp bug, but a script problem.

What are your host specs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TakeiT
Посмотреть сообщение
What are your host specs?
i5-4670, 8GB RAM, 100mbps LAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by zzz2009
Посмотреть сообщение
i5-4670, 8GB RAM, 100mbps LAN
>Desktop CPU on a server.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khanz
Посмотреть сообщение
>Desktop CPU on a server.
Sorry to my bad English. It's not mean "hosting". It means "Server Opener(?)"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauzen
Посмотреть сообщение
Could also be too much work in OnPlayerUpdate, as this (of course) is called moer often when there are more active players connected.
It certainly isnt a samp bug, but a script problem.

It's all.

If this issue is showing for users, Bytes Received and Message Received speed is high at Network Stats(F5) more than low playerid from high playerid user.

And This issue is showing for if player have high playerid stand on many players place.