Pickup doesnt create.

Hello, Ive created a script where it loads houses from db. so hares the part of the script that doesnt work.

Код:
stock LoadHouses()
{
	new
		Str[255],
		hID,
		Float:intX,
		Float:intY,
		Float:intZ,
		Float:exitX,
		Float:exitY,
		Float:exitZ,
		hOwner[24],
		hWorld,
		hPrice,
		hIntID,
		hLocked;

mysql_query("SELECT * FROM `houses`");
	mysql_store_result();
	new haI = 1;
    if(mysql_num_rows() > 0)
    {
        while(mysql_fetch_row(Str))
        {
		    sscanf(Str, "p<|>is[128]s[24]ffffffiiii", hID, intX, intY, intZ, exitX, exitY, exitZ, hOwner, hWorld, hPrice, hIntID, hLocked);
		    HousePickup[hID] = CreatePickup(1273, 1, exitX, exitY, exitZ, 0);
		    iHos[haI][haID] = haI;
		    iHos[haI][haExitX] = exitX;
			iHos[haI][haExitY] = exitY;
			iHos[haI][haExitZ] = exitZ;
			iHos[haI][haIntX] = intX;
			iHos[haI][haIntY] = intY;
			iHos[haI][haIntZ] = intZ;
			iHos[haI][haIntID] = hIntID;
			iHos[haI][haPrice] = hPrice;
			iHos[haI][haLocked] = hLocked;
			iHos[haI][haWorld] = hWorld;
			format(iHos[haI][haOwner], 24, "%s", hOwner);
			haI++;
			hTotal++;
		}
	}
	mysql_free_result();
	printf("** %i\t<->\tHouses Loaded from\t<->\tMySQL\t\t   **", hTotal);

return 1;
}
So, it doesnt load the pickup, why is that i wonder, I think its eather the pickup doesnt create cuz of wrong command, or cuz of something wrong getting the mysql data, tables are correct. any ideas?

It could be because you are setting it specific to virtual world 0 change it to -1, so it appears in all worlds.

CreatePickup(1273, 1, exitX, exitY, exitZ, -1);

It can also be because your not loading the right coordinates into the pickup

Quote:
Originally Posted by CNMike
Посмотреть сообщение
It could be because you are setting it specific to virtual world 0 change it to -1, so it appears in all worlds.

CreatePickup(1273, 1, exitX, exitY, exitZ, -1);

It can also be because your not loading the right coordinates into the pickup
Thanks, but it didint work out, so that means it doesnt load the right cordinates right? Is there an easy way to see what cords is it getting? Or do i need to create command that would show the cords?

just print the coords to the console

new FormatBuffer[255];
format(FormatBuffer,sizeof(FormatBuffer),"X: %f Y:%f Z:%f",exitX,exitY,exitZ);
print(FormatBuffer);

The Below code is wrong, so your loading the numbers wrong.

Код:
sscanf(Str, "p<|>is[128]s[24]ffffffiiii", hID, intX, intY, intZ, exitX, exitY, exitZ, hOwner, hWorld, hPrice, hIntID, hLocked);
hID <- INT
intX <- Float
intY <- Float
intZ <- Float
exitX <- Float
exitY <- Float
exitZ <- Float
hOwner <- String
hWorld <- INT
hPrice <- INT
hIntID <- INT
hLocked <- INT

=

Код:
sscanf(Str, "p<|>iffffffs[24]iiii", hID, intX, intY, intZ, exitX, exitY, exitZ, hOwner, hWorld, hPrice, hIntID, hLocked);

Thx man, it works, so let me understand this.
i means that its INT and get numbers only, then float its verchar so it stands for f, and then s is for string, and then 4 int again right?

so like you said and 24 is a string thats why its a s[24]?

Thanks man alot clearler now, since I created this script, but I diddint understand that part.

No problem, I know how frustrating scripting can be sometimes. Check this out https://github.com/Y-Less/sscanf/wiki. It has alot of information on how it works. Also the p<|> is simply defining "|" as the character the separates your data.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CNMike
Посмотреть сообщение
No problem, I know how frustrating scripting can be sometimes. Check this out https://github.com/Y-Less/sscanf/wiki. It has alot of information on how it works. Also the p<|> is simply defining "|" as the character the separates your data.
Oh, was wondering about that, and ye, it is frustrating but no pain no gain, you know. Thanks again man. Lifesaver, I was hoping Ill finish the pickup thingy today. The rest is easy, I think.. LOL Ty again! Rep for ya btw. If Ill figure out how to give it haha