[HELP] Tag Mismatch

Hey guys i have been tryibng to figure this out, i was going to make a commands dialog my own way and keep getting
Код:
 C:\Documents and Settings\SAMP\Desktop\91.121.237.253_7847\filterscripts\Commands.pwn(15) : warning 213: tag mismatch
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

1 Warning.
here is the whole code (its small as i have just started to write it and can not figure out why i keep getting this warning).

Код:
#define FILTERSCRIPT

#include <a_samp>
#include <zcmd>

#define COMMANDZ "Player\nVehicle"

enum DIALOGS
{
    DIALOG_COMMANDZ,
}

CMD:cmds(playerid, params[])
{
	ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, DIALOG_COMMANDZ, DIALOG_STYLE_LIST, "COMMANDS", COMMANDZ, "Close", "");
	return 1;
}
i have used ShowPlayerDialog in many of my scripts and some reason now it just keeps giving this warning. i feel quite stupid and this is the last place i would come as normally i research (did some research and none helped the problem) and figure it out myself. i now feel tired and maybe thats why i can see the problem.

Thanks for any help in advance.

Change the define name to something else like COMMANDS.

Define the dialogid instead of enclosing it in an enum

pawn Код:
ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, DIALOG_COMMANDZ, DIALOG_STYLE_LIST, "COMMANDS", "You must put something here\n1...\n2...", "Select", "");

it is still giveing out the same Tag mismatch :S

edit - thanks DavidBilla your advice worked. i gave you rep but i need to wait till 50 posts. Thanks again everyone for your help

Quote:
Originally Posted by M0HAMMAD
Посмотреть сообщение
pawn Код:
ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, DIALOG_COMMANDZ, DIALOG_STYLE_LIST, "COMMANDS", "You must put something here\n1...\n2...", "Select", "");
i do have something there.

SOLVED BY DavidBilla
EDIT- sorry about the double post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakwob
Посмотреть сообщение
thanks DavidBilla your advice worked. i gave you rep but i need to wait till 50 posts. Thanks again everyone for your help
You're welcome
We're here to help regardless of whether we get the rep or not

pawn Код:
#define FILTERSCRIPT

#include <a_samp>
#include <zcmd>

#define COMMANDZ "Player\nVehicle"

#define DIALOG_ID_COMMANDZ 256 // You may use any number that is not in use.

CMD:cmds(playerid, params[])
{
    #pragma unused params
    ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, DIALOG_ID_COMMANDZ, DIALOG_STYLE_LIST, "COMMANDS", COMMANDZ, "Close", "");
    return 1;
}

Did you actually read what I said?
It has nothing to do with the enum. He can use dialogs in enums.

The problem was he actually defined COMMANDZ and he used it in the enum DIALOG_COMMANDZ
So it was DIALOG_"Player\nVehicle"

i get you Stinged as i normally use enum for my dialogs but because this one has only one and i normally use enum for multiple dialogs as its easier to read. and i didnt think that the define would effect the DIALOG_COMMANDZ, you made a good point and made it clear to read and understand where i was going wrong. from now on i will not be making that mistake. once again thanks all for your help.