How to change admin

if (strcmp(cmd, "/spawnfaction", true) == 0)
{
if(IsPlayerAdmin(playerid))
{
new x_nr[256];
x_nr = strtok(cmdtext, idx);
if(!strlen(x_nr)) {
SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREEN, "____________________ Respawn Factions ____________________");
SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_WHITE, "PD - Police Department");
SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_WHITE, "FBI - Federal Bureau of investigation");
SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_WHITE, "...");
SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREEN, "____________________ Respawn Factions ____________________");
return 1;
}
for(new i; i<MAX_PLAYERS; i++)
{
if (PlayerInfo[playerid][pMember] == 1 || PlayerInfo[playerid][pLeader] == 1)
{
if(strcmp(x_nr,"PD",true) == 0)
{
SpawnPlayer(i);
SendClientMessage(i,-1,"An Admin Has Respawned Your Faction.");
}

} else
{
return 1;
}
}
}
return 1;
}

guys this command work, but receive only respawn members with rcon loaded how can i spawn all members without rcon load ?, and how can I do to activate the command without rcon login?

1. Use the [ pawn ] and [ / pawn ] tags on the forum.
2. Remove the part that says if(IsPlayerAdmin), the { on the line after that and the } on the line that corresponds to the IsPlayerAdmin function so the script won't give you a million errors upon compilation.
3. No, I will not "do it for you", you need to learn how to do it yourself, it's a fairly simple task that is fundamental to the learning procedure of scripting SA-MP servers.

... bro you can't learn so fast scripting that why i need help , how can i learn if no one help ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by StR_MaRy
Посмотреть сообщение
... bro you can't learn so fast scripting that why i need help , how can i learn if no one help ?
I told you what to do in the 2nd step that I gave you, that's your help and that's the way to fix the problem. Read over that carefully and segment it into smaller steps if you are struggling.

#1337'th post.

don't know how you are a high roller ... if you read the damn question , the command will respawn only if i am on that faction and i want to spawn them without being in that faction what is so hard :-s ?

You mean you wanna use this command just for admins only or what?

Quote:
Originally Posted by StR_MaRy
Посмотреть сообщение
don't know how you are a high roller ... if you read the damn question , the command will respawn only if i am on that faction and i want to spawn them without being in that faction what is so hard :-s ?
What is the connection to the High Roller for reading a question? all we need to know is what do you want for the script? not connecting High Roller to the question.

Your question was this: ut receive only respawn members with rcon loaded how can i spawn all members without rcon load ?, and how can I do to activate the command without rcon login?

I answered your question by telling you how to remove the RCON login before using that command in step 2. I'm a high roller because I help people like you understand what to do. We are a scripting help area offering advice, not exactly a script request area. If you see that you typed or phrased the question wrong then tell us... Otherwise we can't help you as you already got the answer on how to resolve the issue.