[Plugin] Streamer Plugin

Quote:
Originally Posted by biker122
Посмотреть сообщение
I tried to debug everything, but nothing showed up. The OnPlayerPickupDynamicPickUp callback didn't get called AT ALL.
And then, I tried to replace some of my old steamer settings by downloading 2.7.3 version again, I configured some shit on my code too, and suddenly... BOOM! Everything worked. I still can't find where the problem was, but happy now for fixing it somehow...
I think there is an issue with the hooking ever since SAMPGDK was introduced OnPlayerEditDynamicObject() has not worked for either. If you take a look at Texture Studio it uses an older version of the streamer I tried the newer version and it breaks the filterscript.

Replaced .so and .inc and re-compiled .pwn and still happened that. Tried with two different streamer versions :/

Add
PHP код:
GetPlayerDynamicArea(playerid); 
returns the ID area in which the player is

pawn Код:
native GetPlayerDynamicAreas(playerid, areas[], maxareas = sizeof areas);
Never tested, but I think this will give you an array of areas the player's in, ordered by distance.
You could do something like this.

pawn Код:
stock GetPlayerDynamicArea(playerid)
{
    new areas[1];
    GetPlayerDynamicAreas(playerid, areas, 1);
    return areas[0];
}

Inneded, players can be more than one zone at once.

pawn Код:
CMD:myareas(playerid, params[], 4, 0)
{
    new
        areas[128],
        count = GetPlayerNumberDynamicAreas(playerid);
    GetPlayerDynamicAreas(playerid, areas, sizeof(areas));

for(new i; i != count; i++)
    {
        SendClientMessagef(playerid, COLOR_ORANGE, "Area %d - %d", i, areas[i]);
    }
    SendClientMessagef(playerid, COLOR_WHITE, "All area: %d", count);
    return 1;
}

There would be performance increase if every item type (object, area, pickup, etc..) would have own thread for processing, wouldn't?

Hello !

My streamer no load: Look:

http://www.upimg.fr/ih/rpcv.png

Thx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baltimore
Посмотреть сообщение
Hello !

My streamer no load: Look:

http://www.upimg.fr/ih/rpcv.png

Thx
Streamer did load, the problem is with your mysql plugin.

Q: The plugin just fails to load on Windows, how can I fix this?
A: You have to install the Microsoft C++ redistributables (2010 (x86), 2010 SP1 (x86) and 2012 (x86)).

(FROM: https://github.com/pBlueG/SA-MP-MySQ.../README.md#faq)

Install Visual C++ 2012 Redistributable x86 and don't download any fucking .dll from internet!

E: Sorry, fixed. I said 2013 because now which version is on github, that's vs2013.

@kurta999 : Actually, it's the Visual C++ 2012 redistributable. Installing the 2013's would be good, but won't help.

Trying to compile the plugin, because the one I downloaded is being a bitch on my OS.

Код:
root@host:/home/plugins/SAMP/Streamer/v274# make
==== Building streamer (release) ====
callbacks.cpp
In file included from include/boost/tti/has_template.hpp:215:0,
                 from include/boost/tti/tti.hpp:16,
                 from include/boost/intrusive/detail/utilities.hpp:34,
                 from include/boost/intrusive/slist_hook.hpp:19,
                 from include/boost/intrusive/slist.hpp:21,
                 from include/boost/container/detail/multiallocation_chain.hpp:21,
                 from include/boost/container/detail/allocator_version_traits.hpp:23,
                 from include/boost/container/vector.hpp:42,
                 from include/boost/geometry/index/detail/rtree/node/node.hpp:14,
                 from include/boost/geometry/index/rtree.hpp:57,
                 from include/boost/geometry/algorithms/detail/distance/geometry_to_geometry_rtree.hpp:35,
                 from include/boost/geometry/algorithms/detail/distance/single_to_multi.hpp:52,
                 from include/boost/geometry/algorithms/detail/distance/implementation.hpp:29,
                 from include/boost/geometry/algorithms/detail/comparable_distance/implementation.hpp:22,
                 from include/boost/geometry/algorithms/comparable_distance.hpp:23,
                 from include/boost/geometry/geometry.hpp:51,
                 from include/boost/geometry.hpp:17,
                 from src/common.h:60,
                 from src/data.h:20,
                 from src/core.h:20,
                 from src/callbacks.cpp:17:
include/boost/tti/detail/dtemplate.hpp:15:47: fatal error: boost/preprocessor/debug/assert.hpp: No such file or directory
 #include <boost/preprocessor/debug/assert.hpp>
                                               ^
compilation terminated.
make[1]: *** [obj/linux/Release/callbacks.o] Error 1
make: *** [streamer] Error 2
For some reason I can't.

AttachDynamicObjectToPlayer? Please

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark_Weston
Посмотреть сообщение
Trying to compile the plugin, because the one I downloaded is being a bitch on my OS.

Код:
root@host:/home/plugins/SAMP/Streamer/v274# make
==== Building streamer (release) ====
callbacks.cpp
In file included from include/boost/tti/has_template.hpp:215:0,
                 from include/boost/tti/tti.hpp:16,
                 from include/boost/intrusive/detail/utilities.hpp:34,
                 from include/boost/intrusive/slist_hook.hpp:19,
                 from include/boost/intrusive/slist.hpp:21,
                 from include/boost/container/detail/multiallocation_chain.hpp:21,
                 from include/boost/container/detail/allocator_version_traits.hpp:23,
                 from include/boost/container/vector.hpp:42,
                 from include/boost/geometry/index/detail/rtree/node/node.hpp:14,
                 from include/boost/geometry/index/rtree.hpp:57,
                 from include/boost/geometry/algorithms/detail/distance/geometry_to_geometry_rtree.hpp:35,
                 from include/boost/geometry/algorithms/detail/distance/single_to_multi.hpp:52,
                 from include/boost/geometry/algorithms/detail/distance/implementation.hpp:29,
                 from include/boost/geometry/algorithms/detail/comparable_distance/implementation.hpp:22,
                 from include/boost/geometry/algorithms/comparable_distance.hpp:23,
                 from include/boost/geometry/geometry.hpp:51,
                 from include/boost/geometry.hpp:17,
                 from src/common.h:60,
                 from src/data.h:20,
                 from src/core.h:20,
                 from src/callbacks.cpp:17:
include/boost/tti/detail/dtemplate.hpp:15:47: fatal error: boost/preprocessor/debug/assert.hpp: No such file or directory
 #include <boost/preprocessor/debug/assert.hpp>
                                               ^
compilation terminated.
make[1]: *** [obj/linux/Release/callbacks.o] Error 1
make: *** [streamer] Error 2
For some reason I can't.
You're missing the boost library.
- Download boost.tar.gz from boost.org and extract it
- ./bootstrap.sh
- ./b2 address-model=32 variant=release install
- Grab coffee
- Clone streamer
- make

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loleco
Посмотреть сообщение
AttachDynamicObjectToPlayer? Please
Use data-manipulation:
pawn Код:
Streamer_SetIntData(STREAMER_TYPE_OBJECT, objectid, E_STREAMER_ATTACHED_PLAYER, playerid);

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mellnik
Посмотреть сообщение

Use data-manipulation:
pawn Код:
Streamer_SetIntData(STREAMER_TYPE_OBJECT, objectid, E_STREAMER_ATTACHED_PLAYER, playerid);
That shouldn't work? there is no AttachPlayerObjectToPlayer...?

That won't work.. I'm planning to do this, but samp scripting get's really boring for me.

OnPlayerWeaponShot?

Hello,

I've been looking around for the problem I'm having with this plugin (which never occured to me, while I'm using this plugin for years - Just got back to SAMP scripting since a couple of weeks);

The plugin fails to load.

I am using:

* Windows 7 64 bit
* Latest SA:MP version
* Latest Streamer Plugin version

Yes, I did install the framework stuff, my computer is up-to-date etc.
I before got an error, telling me that "msvcp120.dll" was missing from my system, even after downloading the Framework which is post on the main page (it was already installed on my PC though). This DLL was indeed on my system in the system32 dir, but not in the SysWOW64 dir, so copied one there and I don't have this missing DLL error anymore, but I still can't get the plugin to work.

Help would be appreciated (yes, I used the search function and the only possible solution was to compile it myself, but really I have no clue how to do that).

Well, my system didn't crash and the missing DLL error is gone so I don't see a big problem here. And why do you disencourage?
msvcp120.dll is by the way part of "Standard C++ Library for native code."

Quote:
Originally Posted by RonRofe
Посмотреть сообщение
OnPlayerWeaponShot?
As far as I know, although I could be wrong, BULLET_HIT_TYPE_OBJECT works for dynamic objects, - and you'd just have to verify it as a dynamic object and you'd be good to go with a BULLET_HIT_TYPE_DYNAMIC_OBJECT. Again, I haven't confirmed this.