new sa-mp attack

its not Ddos attack this exploit bug.
this says attacker, use new exploit samp.
all servers samp suffer, what to do?

svr log:
PHP Code:
[01:13:22WarningMinimum time between new connections (1000exceeded for 178.205.232.59:63402. Ignoring the request.
[
01:13:23WarningMinimum time between new connections (1000exceeded for 178.205.232.59:63402. Ignoring the request.
[
01:13:24WarningMinimum time between new connections (1000exceeded for 178.205.232.59:63402. Ignoring the request.
[
01:13:25WarningMinimum time between new connections (1000exceeded for 178.205.232.59:63402. Ignoring the request.
[
01:13:26WarningMinimum time between new connections (1000exceeded for 178.205.232.59:63402. Ignoring the request.
[
01:13:27WarningMinimum time between new connections (1000exceeded for 83.237.166.39:52999. Ignoring the request
Quote:

And...

slow GUI it's really bad.

GUI

Firewall.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince
View Post
Firewall.
nothing works

"new exploit!"
Describe the problem............. please.......

is it just players not being able to connect ? or does it also cause players to timeout ?

this is not the attacker.
players who are trying to connect during the attack

PHP Code:
[01:13:22WarningMinimum time between new connections (1000exceeded for 178.205.232.59:63402. Ignoring the request.
[
01:13:23WarningMinimum time between new connections (1000exceeded for 178.205.232.59:63402. Ignoring the request.
[
01:13:24WarningMinimum time between new connections (1000exceeded for 178.205.232.59:63402. Ignoring the request.
[
01:13:25WarningMinimum time between new connections (1000exceeded for 178.205.232.59:63402. Ignoring the request.
[
01:13:26WarningMinimum time between new connections (1000exceeded for 178.205.232.59:63402. Ignoring the request.
[
01:13:27WarningMinimum time between new connections (1000exceeded for 83.237.166.39:52999. Ignoring the request

Quote:
Originally Posted by d0
View Post
"new exploit!"
Describe the problem............. please.......

is it just players not being able to connect ? or does it also cause players to timeout ?
attacker that is doing something and the players lose connection, then simply can not connect because of Minimum time between new connections (1000)

it started a week ago.
almost all major servers.
We also held 6 days under attack in the logs is empty only that players can not connect Minimum time between new connections (1000).
Online was 200 after 5 minutes it fell to 3 players, the rest could not connect to the server
I then contacted the attacker, he said that it was not DDoS attack.
he says its software built on exploit new samp.

Didn't you log your conversations with the attacker?

I am having a hard time believing this there SHOULD be an influx of reports but there isn't makes me think your crying wolf for attention.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pottus
View Post
Didn't you log your conversations with the attacker?

I am having a hard time believing this there SHOULD be an influx of reports but there isn't makes me think your crying wolf for attention.
I reported the error, the rest of the developers.

Okay but no one else has reported it and you really didn't present much evidence at all.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Okay but no one else has reported it and you really didn't present much evidence at all.
As I do have to collect evidence?
He even said that it is private, I think everything will be on the ears when the bug will be released to the public.

Alright then why did HE choose to attack your server? I checked that server IP and there is no server there currently. Furthermore that IP is also not on the hosted tab nor any trace on SACNR monitor nor any trace on game-state I find it very very suspicious that you were specifically targeted at this point you either have inside knowledge or are just trolling.

What is it ?

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Alright then why did HE choose to attack your server? I checked that server IP and there is no server there currently. Furthermore that IP is also not on the hosted tab I find it very very suspicious that you were specifically targeted at this point you either have inside knowledge or are just trolling.
this happens not only with our server, and to others, but they don't know what's the matter

Are you a developer or beta tester?
I answered the questions beta testers, I think he knows what the problem is.

I call straight bullshit at this point you just proved you are a troll since you seem to have contact with this person you can tell him to attack 42O DayZ open invitation be my guest.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
I call straight bullshit at this point you just proved you are a troll since you seem to have contact with this person you can tell him to attack 42O DayZ open invitation be my guest.
its services are paid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by James_Braga
Посмотреть сообщение
its services are paid.
his profile: *******
They're DDoS Attacks
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=drzs...ZFXVjZGiiPl9GA
From this video you can see that he attacks the MySQL database, which is probably why you're receiving the problems, it's best to get a DDoS protected host.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khanz
Посмотреть сообщение
They're DDoS Attacks
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=drzs...ZFXVjZGiiPl9GA
From this video you can see that he attacks the MySQL database, which is probably why you're receiving the problems, it's best to get a DDoS protected host.
we are protected from DDoS attacks, I told you that the problem is not only with us, I do not think he would have published the method of attack, it is possible the old video.

Quote:
Originally Posted by James_Braga
Посмотреть сообщение
we are protected from DDoS attacks, I told you that the problem is not only with us, I do not think he would have published the method of attack, it is possible the old video.
Do you run MySQL?

Do you have root access to your host?

Can you ask your host for logs when the "attack" happened.

server full attack. There are a few scripts here that prevent it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaisersouse
Посмотреть сообщение
server full attack. There are a few scripts here that prevent it.
They're not much of a solution.
if they were a full solution, server owners wouldn't suffer from the people that cry their life off because they couldn't get what they want, and spend so much time for a revenge instead of getting a job and eat pizza.

Anyhow, in the video Khanz shared, you can see in the program that he is targeting default ports.
Then, my guess would be to change these ports.