Anti-noBulletSpread Or no-Recoil?

hello! i saw some players using no Recoil/Bullet Spread Hack. is theres any code to prevent this?

I think it's not possible, since we don't have up-to-date info about the camera vector while the player is shooting.
If there would be a camera vector with every shot, it would be possible to calculate if the shot is straight on the line, but we can't since the camera vector doesnt get updated often enough.

At least that's the only way I can think of detecting this.

It could be done if the player does not move at all (no cam & no character movement) while shooting, but that's very unlikely.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaS
Посмотреть сообщение
I think it's not possible, since we don't have up-to-date info about the camera vector while the player is shooting.
If there would be a camera vector with every shot, it would be possible to calculate if the shot is straight on the line, but we can't since the camera vector doesnt get updated often enough.

At least that's the only way I can think of detecting this.

It could be done if the player does not move at all (no cam & no character movement) while shooting, but that's very unlikely.
Whoa! I found a solution for it! i set the player's weapon skill to 500 below or 100 below. and it works!

Even for the ppl hacking? If yes, cleverly done!
I just thought about how to detect it

Or check player gived damage ..
Solution is simple damage is more bigger than weapon dmg BAN or send admins message.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoW001
Посмотреть сообщение
Or check player gived damage ..
Solution is simple damage is more bigger than weapon dmg BAN or send admins message.
That's not quite what he is looking for, that would be a damage hack or how to call it.