help pls someone crashed my server

someone crashed my server can anyone give me protected for that pls he crash my server all days

Lol man, just get a ddos protected hoster,

How about you give some more information? 'pls pls pls help me pls pls pls i need help' isn't going to get you much.

give me ddos protected hoster pls

Search on ******

Looking from your signature, I guess people really don't like copied serves with the exact name.. Not sure if this would change any-thing however this "crash" problem of yours could be script related.

I can't really help you from the information you've told me but that's a suggestion at-least.

You can't get it free, you have to pay for that.

O.T : Try blackbird,PingPerfect.

First check your logs to make sure it's not something you've done with a script, etc. Next, make sure you are running the most recent version of SAMP, if you aren't do that immediately. That's the first step, if they are crashing your server as you are saying. If they are DDoSing your server, ping flood, etc and it's very slow but not shutting down then get a DDoS protected hosts. Looks around.

Just see signatures of sa-mp forums users, you will find a host with DDoS protection with cheap price or use ******

Well, also does your server start at all? Maybe you have script based problems, try using crashdetect plugin or something if you're not sure that it's crasher/DDOS.