How can a Prison RP be enjoyable?

I searched gamemodes or even servers and I have found no Prison Roleplay servers or gamemodes. Only maps. And I was wondering why Prison RP cannot be good?

Let's imagine. A strict Prison RP, hosted tab, hosting, .com domain, unique script, big prison map, a lot jobs, gangs, guards, paramedics, etc. What bad should it have?

Post here what bad a Prison RP can have so any future developer can create Prison RP server without any bad move or something.

It's just naturally boring.

Also, you can have half decent prison RP on some large "normal" RP servers.

In a real life prison, you don't work your ass off doing laundry jobs to save up and buy cells, you just don't.
A prison 24/7, no lol just no.

Prison RP has no point, no ending, even if you manage to 'RP' an escape from the prison, you'd just spawn back in the prison lol.

I explained this before:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duck
Посмотреть сообщение
The thing with prison roleplay is that eventually, you'll end up lacking creativity. There's only so much you can do and even if you're a creative roleplayer, you will run out of options. I'm sure a lot of players have hit that point.

Another point is that it targets a very specific part of roleplay. A lot of people enjoy roleplaying criminals. Roleplaying a locked up criminal? That's something not that many people enjoy.
You might say "Well the people who like to roleplay police officers will enjoy this too". Thing is, you're always looking at the same 4 walls. As far as I can imagine, that's nowhere near as enjoyable as controlling a riot in the middle of Los Santos.

Give me some good and active Prison RP server. Doing a Let's Play from that to ******* and reviewing it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by joedyjoe
Посмотреть сообщение
Give me some good and active Prison RP server. Doing a Let's Play from that to ******* and reviewing it.
Search on ******

That's enough all you need in a Prison server is roleplay nothing else.

A prison only server isn't really fun

The server I play have around 500 players online, we have a good amount of prison officers online and criminals we used to have an official prison gang faction.

Your dream came true.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrivatioBoni
Посмотреть сообщение
It's just naturally boring.

Also, you can have half decent prison RP on some large "normal" RP servers.
Well said bro