Server help

Hey,

I've changed the server.cfg's host name to what I want to call my server but nothing is on the client. I've tried to look through files replacing the old server's name with mine but on the start screen and on the client it still says the old server's name.

How can I fix this?

EDIT: Also how would I find what the button is in the files to open the LSPD doors inside the interior, there's a swipe card thing there but i've pressed like every button and nothing opens it.

Probably server-name is defined in the script, so look there.

What files should I look at specificly?

Just like Neonman said, it must be the server's name defined in the script.
Open your script, press CTRL + F and type the old name you're talking about and then replace it with the new name you want.
Or you can choose removing the hostname system in the script.

Something isn't right because i've replaced every single name the old server had to my one, but it still displays the old server name. Do I have to compile or something to like, refresh the server.cfg or gamemode?

Well?

Shut this thread please, it's sorted now..

Ok, here we go:
First go to the pawno folder, run pawno as admin, then open up the GM. Then use CTRL+F and search for all the old names in the GM and change it to what you want. Then recompile the gm and upload it again and restart the server.

EDIT: Aight nvm the above if it's already sorted, sorry that came up while i was writing the reply. Close this thread please

Actually, do you know how I could find the command to open the LSPD doors inside the interior?

I'm struggling to find the button or command

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdzeeH
Посмотреть сообщение
Actually, do you know how I could find the command to open the LSPD doors inside the interior?

I'm struggling to find the button or command
Hmm gimme a sec ill try to get an example