CallRemoteFunction Crashing.

Hi, im trying to do the following.

In the Gamemode there is a command in zcmd format.

ex:

Код:
CMD:toys(playerid,params[])
{
	if(pInfo[playerid][Toys] > 0)
	{
        CallRemoteFunction("cmd_o", "is", playerid, "");
	}
	else
	{
		if(pInfo[playerid][Toys] < 1) return SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xFF4500AA, "You need to Buy access first to use this item, buy it from /shop for 500 Credits.");
        if(pInfo[playerid][pLevel] < 1) return ShowMessage(playerid, red, 1);
	}
	return 1;
}
Right second, so in the filterscript there is the second command that im trying to call..

Код:
CMD:o(playerid,params[])
{
	new string[128];
	new dialog[500];
	for(new x;x<MAX_OSLOTS;x++)
	{
        if(IsPlayerAttachedObjectSlotUsed(playerid, x))
		{	format(string, sizeof(string), ""COL_WHITE"Slot:%d :: "COL_GREEN"Used Slot\n", x);    }
		else format(string, sizeof(string), ""COL_WHITE"Slot:%d\n", x);
		strcat(dialog,string);
   	}
   	ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, DIALOG_ATTACH_INDEX_SELECTION, DIALOG_STYLE_LIST,"Player Objects/Attachment: (Select Slot)", dialog, "Select", "Close(X)");
	return 1;
}
So this is crashing the server, i have tried forwards but im doing something wrong guys..

So the hole idea here is that the Cmd:toys in the gm, calls the cmd in the filterscript, can anywone please show me how to forward this and if there is something else that needs doing ? i have been for 4 hours banging my head on this... Help is needed thanks you for reading and i hope there is someone that can help me on this thanks.

Edit - PS: where do the forwards go ? on gm ? or fs ?

pawn Код:
CallRemoteFunction("cmd_o", "is", playerid, "\1");

Quote:
Originally Posted by Djole1337
Посмотреть сообщение
pawn Код:
CallRemoteFunction("cmd_o", "is", playerid, "\1");
Thanks dude it worked, i was not adding anything after playerid like you mentione "\1" i was only adding " " so that is the bugger hehe thanks dude rep+1 you for help me so fast !