Mods wont work IG?

Well the title says it all, my mods work in single-player but none work in multi-player, well the only other mod I have is a different ped.ifp but that's still wont work in SA-MP on single-player, please help?

In which file is your ped.ifp in? And did you save after modding? Give us more info.

Proberly.. the computer.. some computers doesn't work on multiplayer if you have a good graphic card or something that i've heard from someone..

well SAMP is not supporting the mods, SAMP is already a mod.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Team_PRO
Посмотреть сообщение
well SAMP is not supporting the mods, SAMP is already a mod.
To be honest, Mods are working perfect into SA-MP. (Especially car mods, skin mods and New animation ped.ifp)
Maybe something wrong with your game.
When you mean ped.ifp doesn't work (what mod you tried to play in samp and not working?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Magaсa
Посмотреть сообщение
To be honest, Mods are working perfect into SA-MP. (Especially car mods, skin mods and New animation ped.ifp)
Maybe something wrong with your game.
When you mean ped.ifp doesn't work (what mod you tried to play in samp and not working?)
Well in my experience my game always crash when i put Mods into car,skin peds etc.

Well my game doesn't crash, it still works whenever I try to play SA-MP + I replaced the ped.ifp with the other ped.ifp and it works fine in GTA SA alone, but when I try playing SA-MP the ped.ifp is just default.

The ped.ifp you installed probably only works with the CJ run, check to see if the server you're playing runs like a normal ped/gay slowass thingy or like CJ in single player.

https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=515096

The same discussion, once again.