Issue with stats loading

Hey, This bug gives me abit of a rage since i barely made mysql register/login system working. well it turned out it was too good to be true.

Describtion:

First join: walked around so my position will be saved. I've also set my level.
Second Join: I joined back and i spawned where i left and i got my level.

Looks good so far? well it turns out that server restart is somehow deleting my stats or gives loading system a hard time.

First join after restart: i spawned at 0,0,0 and i didnt get my level. i did the same as before and walked around abit and set the admin level again.
Second join after restart: it loaded my admin level and position perfectly.

I seriously have no idea what would cause it. Request a certain part of code or log and i'll paste it since i have no idea what to give you.

Not sure of this but if you use /rcon gmx then don't use it directly, meaning make your own /gmx command with timers, save all the players data, kick them, then restart.

As far as i've understood, I have some answers and questions.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenomenon
Second join after restart: it loaded my admin level and position perfectly.
Did you restart the server for the second time, or did you just quit the server and join back?

The problem is in stats loading. Everytime i restart the server and rejoin, they wont load. Stats will load only under one condition and thats if i dont restart the server and rejoin after i quit, although i cant test other stuff like that.
Any ideas?