Mobile Applications

What are some decent phone applications for utilities? (No games apps..)

i.e : Launcher, etc.

Is this for android or Apple? I have an android and if you mean a Launcher for Android, I know a few.

Remove that bloat ware and install an AOSP rom + f-droid

I've been using several applications which are perfect for me. The list doesn't have all of them but I'm mentioning the applications which are most used by me.

SoundHound - Perfect app for searching any song! Just let the app listen any song you're listening to and after that it provides you different search results from *******, SoundCloud, etc.

QuizUp - Badass online quiz competition app. I've been using it for some months, and I'm already around 10+ level on computer science and cricket category. Time killer app.

Greenify - Using it to hibernate any application you want. Saves battery alot - perfect app if you're having many apps running on background and you want to close them in one click.

AnTuTu Benchmark - Best phone benchmarking application out there!

FxGuru - I enjoy recording videos with awesome ready-made graphical stuff like seen in the movies. They look kinda real.

PicsArt - If you want to enjoy editing pictures with many features, try this out, this app is way better than Adobe Photoshop or Adobe Touch for Android.

Maths Solver - This app is perfect for solving mathematical question, easiest interface and much more. I love using this, it's having everything you want.

3G Watchdog - Must say that this app is great for counting the data usage by 3G, WiFi, etc. It needs to be run in background but it takes very less battery.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khanz
Посмотреть сообщение
Remove that bloat ware and install an AOSP rom + f-droid
Thanks, I didn't know F-droid

I will try it