Time in this forum

Hey guys,

I have just noticed that the time that is displayed here in this forum differs quite a lot from the time of my PC.
Oddly enough it's not just the timezone (I set it to GMT+2 for Berlin) but it is about 2 hours and 17 minutes off.
Does anybody have the same problem or does anybody know a solution for this? It's quite a struggle to calculate
the exact time it would be for me for every post and comment i read here in my head.

Thanks in advance, Greetings!

http://forum.sa-mp.com/profile.php?do=editoptions

Go sec.last and set your GMT.

User panel > options > Date & Time Options

To set your GMT.

The time is desyncing constantly for whatever reason. Its not a problem with the time zone, as the time is 17 minutes off, its the same for me.
I already posted that a while ago, and it got fixed, but now some months later its desynced again.

Its not really critical, just a bit annoying. No idea what causes this, maybe this happens during the daily backups?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauzen
View Post
The time is desyncing constantly for whatever reason. Its not a problem with the time zone, as the time is 17 minutes off, its the same for me.
I already posted that a while ago, and it got fixed, but now some months later its desynced again.

Its not really critical, just a bit annoying. No idea what causes this, maybe this happens during the daily backups?
Ok thank you that is really odd. I have never experienced this in any other forum.
Oh and hi German High-roller