Flash player [WARNING]

Hey guys, why when I open ******/********/*******. on mozilla firefox, ****** crhome and internet explorer it tells me that

WARNING! Your Flash Player may be out of date. Please update to continue

When I click remind me later
It downloads me something called "setup" I download it and it's not working

When I click on Update
It downlaods me something called "setup" too, I download it and it's not working

INSTALLED a new WINDOWS, still this problem.

Thank you.

You have a virus.

Yep, that's definitely a virus.

Yea it's a virus, but you can use a tool like AdwCleaner to remove it.

use malwarebytes to get rid of the virus

I've used malwarebytes, but still cannot get rid of that virus.

- Open up your Task Manager and see if there is any unknown program running. If you see any, just terminate that program immediately. Note that, do not close any Microsoft stuff. If you're confused with it, see the below suggestion.

- If you cannot see any unknown program in the Task Manager or having issues with it, just disable any unknown program or just disable them all and see what happens. Tutorial for disabling startup program: (click me)

- Try running in safe mode?

- Re-install the browser or check if other browser is also having that. Don't forget to clear up the registry files of the browser (Use CCleaner for clearing them up).

Quote:
Originally Posted by ******
Посмотреть сообщение
People still use flash player?
Well, computers use flash players. I never seen a person use flash player in my life.

superantispyware, AVG in safe mode

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Einstein
Посмотреть сообщение
Well, computers use flash players. I never seen a person use flash player in my life.
Haha, along with your username that post made me laugh.

Anyway, the fact that you mentioned you have reinstalled Windows and this issue is still occurring suggests that the virus is in a piece of software that you have installed on both versions. I'd use good old BitDefender to dig it out.