IP Config Problem

I have port forwarded my server successfully, but there is one problem.

Example:
1. Forward the port 7777 to "192.169.0.103" (IPv4 Address)
2. Server will be online now on the Laptop IP, for ex. let's say it was 94.186.200.20
3. Laptop Restarted.
4. IPv4 Address will Change to "192.169.0.104" then if this changed, it will change the laptop ip.

So the server will be offline for this "94.186.200.20" and i must now go to my router page and forward the new IP "192.169.0.104" then go to the whatismyip.com and see the new laptop IP, to make the server online.

Any method to make the IPv4 Address not change when laptop restarts ?

There's nothing with laptop as far as i know, IP changes when you restart your router (PUBLIC IP).

But if you have other WiFi users or LAN then maybe yes, Your ip might change. You can look your users in DHCP if you have it.

You are using WIFI or WIRE for connection?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bingo
Посмотреть сообщение
There's nothing with laptop as far as i know, IP changes when you restart your router (PUBLIC IP).

But if you have other WiFi users or LAN then maybe yes, Your ip might change. You can look your users in DHCP if you have it.

You are using WIFI or WIRE for connection?
Yes there is 4 computer on the router, and i'm turning the server on from my laptop using WIFI.
Btw the ip changes when i restart my laptop and sometimes doesn't change.

What changes is IPv4 Address in the ipconfig dos, and when it changes, it will change the laptop ip.

any solution?

Go to your network settings and choose the adapter you use and set a static IP for your local network.

See this Article

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirollos
Посмотреть сообщение
Go to your network settings and choose the adapter you use and set a static IP for your local network.

See this Article
This might help.

^You beat me.

Also you can define static IP's in your routers dhcp settings.

@Bingo Thanks for the link, Ipv4 Address is now fixed and it's not changing.

There is another problem, the laptop ip still change when laptop restart (www.whatismyip.com)
how to make this not change ? because this will be my server ip, so it must be fixed