''banned from the server'' bug

As i have recently noticed a bug that i have never ever seen and i call it ''banned from the server'' bug.It randomly makes you time out in the middle of a game and i took a picture in one of the cases.People say that it is a samp bug and i hope you can fix it immediately and i really would love to play normally cuz usually i cant even play.Im pretty sure that the problem isnt in my connection or anything so.
Proof:

Everyone knows this bug, no one will ever fix it, deal with it.

Wow, you thought you found it?

The problem with this bug for me is that its so annoying, i play for like 5-10 min and than it will happen and so it will go on everyday and i really hope the creator of SA:MP will do something eventually cuz i have seen many people complaining about it and quitting SA:MP because of this bug.Just pls fix this bug, creators

"Is it a bug or did the server ban you for 10 secs?" -TDMY0HoWnEr

it is a SA:MP bug which i have never seen but this week it started to show up and completely fucked samp

It has been around for a long time.

Well does anybody know any way to make it a little bit like its not coming that often?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TDMY0HoWnEr
View Post
Well does anybody know any way to make it a little bit like its not coming that often?
Get a better internet connection.

Are you sure that helps?